Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Vikings, Bernard Berrian were a natural match

Give Berrian time to adjust to our offense. I am sure he will be a good player for us. However, he will never be Moss. I don't think there will another Randy Moss on this team for a long time.

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Give Berrian time to adjust to our offense. I am sure he will be a good player for us. However, he will never be Moss. I don't think there will another Randy Moss on this team for a long time.
    If ever... Moss it the best receiver ever, I don't care if you call me a crotch sniffer (I sound like Mr. A)... but seriously, he's a once in a lifetime player... we were lucky enough to get another player like that, but he's a RB.

We (the Vikes) may never see another receiver on Moss' level.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    If ever... Moss it the best receiver ever, I don't care if you call me a crotch sniffer (I sound like Mr. A)... but seriously, he's a once in a lifetime player... we were lucky enough to get another player like that, but he's a RB.

I think we might not see another Cris Carter, or Randy Moss on this team. I miss Randy.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

BB is no Moss and every one is clear of that. Look at it this way though BB will put up give enough numbers, dont get fooled but training camp peoples. AND if we still had moss i doubt we would of had AP. I dont think we woulda had the #7th overall pick with moss because he would of gave us 1-3 more wins. And right now I will take AP just because he is young and moss is getting old. Not saying he still cant play because hes better than anything we got but I sure would take AP over Moss right now because our WRs are decent, esp. with the talk about AA moving up the charts

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:

I think we might not see another Cris Carter, or Randy Moss on this team. I miss Randy.
    Since the inception of football, there have been only a handful of those types of WR's out of the thousands that have played. We were fortunate to have them play for us.

With that said, I find it laughable that people whine & bitch because the receivers we pick up aren't of their caliber & won't be satisfied until we do.

Sorry, but those types of WR's are very few & far in between.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Favre will make Bernard look like Moss.
    ;D

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    ;D
    Bernard needs to be able to catch the balls first. So far he's been looking more like Williamson.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:

Since the inception of football, there have been only a handful of those types of WR's out of the thousands that have played. We were fortunate to have them play for us.

With that said, I find it laughable that people whine & bitch because the receivers we pick up aren't of their caliber & won't be satisfied until we do.

Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss Moss

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    ;D
    Bernard needs to be able to catch the balls first. So far he's been looking more like Williamson.
    more like the anti-Williamson

twill did well in training camp only to suck in games.
    Maybe Berrian will suck in TC and do great in games.

"singersp" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:

With that said, I find it laughable that people whine & beeyatch because the receivers we pick up aren't of their caliber & won't be satisfied until we do.

I don't whine about our receivers. Sure I wish we had a game breaker, but that is what Berrian is suppose to be. Sidney Rice is my favorite Wideout in the group. I expect big things out of him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast