Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    Sort of. Except on that play there was massive, obvious, pass interference that wasn't called.
    THAT, was a bullshit non call…terrible.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    That was just an embarrassing game.

WWBGD

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

Vikings Bengals Postgame

Finishing the year the way we started. Hopefully, any remaining doubt on Frazier is eliminated.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    I gotta admit I only watched the game on and off, mostly off after half. There were better, more revelant games on Sunday Ticket. I didn't miss anything. Next season can't come fast enough.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    If there is not major changes for next season, and by that I mean the entire coaching staff gets fired, they go out and sign some big names for defense, then this guy is taking a year off from watching the Vikings.

I am so sick and tired of this same old boring ass story. Frazier is not head coaching material, not even close. The guy makes dumb ass decisions, is to laid back, and his players walk all over him. This entire coaching staff is not worth a shit, the DB's coach is horrible, the DC is horrible, the OC is pathetic, and the list goes on and on.

AD needs to not let his personal feelings get in the way. The story where he is going to lobby the owners to keep Frazier here. If AD wants to be on a mediocre team his whole career, then you have to question his passion a little. I know that dude has passion for this game, so obviously he needs to let his personal feelings for Frazier go and not care what happens. You can send him a text, it works trust me..

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    THAT, was a bullshit non call…terrible.
    I think the league should give the Vikings at least one compensatory pick in the draft for all the officiating errors they had to suffer this year.
    Simpson yesterday was not a game changer but I would say there where about 4 L's the should be W's. this year.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12