Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vikings Bengals Postgame

7 minutes left in the 3rd but this game is over. So much for the hope of a strong finish to provide some hope for next season. How many of you didn't even watch? I don't blame you and I may not even bother next week. I might prefer to do something more constructive like go on a hike or do my laundry. Hell there are only 2 of us in the chat room now.

Well there is always next year. . . and the one after that. . .

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Our pass defense was a complete joke, both the d-line and secondary
    Cook is a clown
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings Bengals Postgame

Chris Cook needs to be cut. Been saying it all season.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    This game was a reminder of the way this season has gone. Pathetic ineptitude abounds.
    If there are no significant firings, I doubt there will be much fan interest in the future.
    Is there any reason not to start Freeman next week ?

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Slept in for the first time this year and missed the game. Checked my twitter when i woke up and found this. Is this an accurate representation of the entire game?

Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Is there any reason not to start Freeman next week ?
    There must be. He must be abysmal in practice. i mean he MUST be. Because, why the hell even bother sign him for absolutely no reason at all. Why do you pick up a semi-big name to be your 3rd stringer.

But, yeah, why not. I'd like to see him out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Culpepper_4717 View Post
    Slept in for the first time this year and missed the game. Checked my twitter when i woke up and found this. Is this an accurate representation of the entire game?
    Sort of. Except on that play there was massive, obvious, pass interference that wasn't called.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    There must be. He must be abysmal in practice. i mean he MUST be. Because, why the hell even bother sign him for absolutely no reason at all. Why do you pick up a semi-big name to be your 3rd stringer.

But, yeah, why not. I'd like to see him out there too.
    At this point I would not be surprised to see Frazier start Ponder next week.
    I can only hope next week is the swan song game for Ponder and the coaching staff.
    Sad to see the Vikings organization no longer relevant in the NFL. They need to pull their head out of their asses and throw out the garbage.

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Does this mean we're "out of the hunt"?
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Harvin who?

CP is awesome without the attitude and injury problems. I think we jobbed the Seahawks on this one. It was the Harvin deal that allowed us the latitude to take CP in the first. CP is still raw. His WR skills need to be worked on and we need a QB that can consistently get him the ball.

I like our WRs, it is next guy up. Wright, CP, Jennings, Simpson, Webb..... It helps to have Cassel in there to get the ball down field.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast