Go get that first down,
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score,
You'll hear us yell for more. . .
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol, Vikings, let's go![4]

Apparently, this is not an appropriate song for some. So, Kevon, Bleedpurple, 12purplepride28, perhaps you should invent a new one.

The irony here is that, let's say the Vikes lost every game, ended up with the #1 pick and took Bridgewater…many, many, would still bitch.

I hope the Vikes kick the Eagles ass Sunday. Skol Vikings, let's go!!!
i guess the many NBA GM's the traded franchise cornerstones this summer (celtics, sixers, etc) are losers, and have no business being GM's... Even though they did it to develop younger players and get draft picks... i argue they are only playing the long game for the betterment of their franchises... I get what your saying and if i was playing on Sundays and putting a uniform on i'd want to win every game..

But i'm not playing in the games... I'm a fan and as a fan i want what's best for our team in the long run... Am I hoping we loose games? hell yeah! but that doesnt' make me or anyone else that agrees with me a better or worse fan! it just makes us a different type of fan than you are!.. I could argue you guys are the worse kind of fan being short sided in our ultimate mission... but i'm not saying that..

Sometimes there are different points of view and i can respect everyone's opinion...

With that said, Do i want us to play hard and fight to the last whistle, see good ball games the last 3 games? HELL YEAH!!.. I just hope it doesn't impact our draft position and hope it gets the necessary people canned so we can get guys in here that actually know what they are doing...

You think Colts fans are salty they went 1-15 and then drafted Andrew Luck? NOPE!!

Hey, if we had a QB... I'd feel differently.. but we don't.. and I don't want to watch another year with Ponder under center or Musgrave, Williams trolling the sidelines... Frazier i'm indifferent on.. although i think he's clueless.

I bet you secretly Spielman is hoping we loose too... bc it makes his job that much easier come April.. Unless he gets canned...