Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

vikings bears post game

Ponder does not give us the best chance to win. nuff said

WWBGD

Was I the only one secretly hoping for another tie?
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Ponder does not give us the best chance to win. nuff said
    I think Leslie Frazier will have something to say about that

Can we p l e a s e not see Ponder behind center ever again. It's refreshing to see someone make quick, decisive throughs and at more than 6 yards. I don't believe Cassell is the guy, but he's not painful to watch at least. Ponder makes me angry just watching him.

I have a question. Why are players screaming at the sideline to send out Patterson when the Bears where going for a 66 yard field goal? Shouldn't the coaches already have that covered? Are our coaches that stupid? I mean how in the hell do you not know to do that?

I can't wait until these moronic coaches are somewhere else.
    One other thing, how was Audie Cole sitting on the sidelines all year? Man, these coaches are clueless.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

RK.
    One other thing, how was Audie Cole sitting on the sidelines all year? Man, these coaches are clueless.
    Think about it.. Who are they playing against in practice? How can they evaluate anyone against Ponder?

WWBGD

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Come on man...Cole wasn't on the sidelines all year....he was released to make a roster spot for another guy they kept on the roster for 15 minutes before being brought back

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Leave it to the Vikings to fuck it up.. Let's face the facts, the only thing the Vikings are playing for right now is draft position, getting a franchise QB, and getting rid of this useless coaching staff. Now all of a sudden they might start winning? Good grief, this team could fuck up a wet dream.

They helped out the Lions and Packers by beating the Bears, and in the process somewhat fucked up their draft positioning. I know these players have pride and they want to win, but they are screwing it up for many years to come by potentially winning any of these last 5 games this year. You already bombed all season, don't try to win now.

RK.
    Actually we almost lost it. The Bears just fucked up is all. They could have won it if they had just run the ball one more time instead of trying to kick the field goal on 2nd and 7.

WWBGD

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    yep, we should have lost but despite the best efforts of our lousy coaching staff we won. Gould doesn't miss that one very often. I do like to see pride and effort from the players but this coaching staff reeks. The players have to take the responsibility to get Patterson on the field on the long FG? Ponder gives us the best chance to win? A blind man could see Cassel is a better passer.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    Ponder gives us the best chance to win? A blind man could see Cassel is a better passer.
    Frazier should have to pass a concussion test if he names Ponder the starter again

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast