Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Ranger is offline Coach
    At least Ponder isn't Gabbert.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Ponder gets no props...he's not an NFL starting QB. All of the second half drives stalled in the red zone. Play calling may have been shit, but Ponder can't make the throws. This team is so limited, because his skill level is just terrible. I'VE NEVER EVER HATED A VIKING BEFORE! BUT I HATE PONDER. I HATED THE PICK, I HATE HIS PROGRESSION AS A STARTER AND I HATE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY YOUNG, GOOD QUARTERBACKS OUT THERE AND WE HAVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT!
    sure, Ponder is not an NFL QB. That is effin OBVIOUS. How about the 1st half play calls. Musgrave is a dick. The Wilfs are dicks. You gotta go to the root. Face it. Small Market. Small Goals. Small result.
    Tuco the world.....

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    Back to reality. Ponder did play better, O'Line played better, we forced some take aways. The whole team played better. If you guys remember almost everyone on this site said we'd get blown out. Most of our own fans didn't give us a chance of even making it a game. I hate that we lost but we came close to beating the Bears on their field week two. I think our offense is getting better.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    After enduring crap like this for 44 years I'm used to it but it still aggravates the daylights out of me. I had to check on the second half score via smart phone and saw we were up six with 43 seconds yet. Then I tuned to the game just in time to watch the final scoring play. Business as usual for the notorious underachievers.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Ponder was spot on in warmups, hitting receivers in stride and leading them well as needed. He just needs to dial it in at full speed. Will them crushing the box today, its up to CP to make them pay once or twice to buy him and AP room and time to roll.

Trkn10 is offline Training Camp
    There were alot of things that contributed to this loss, but the single act in this tragic comedy that sealed the deal was the shortsightedness and lack of balls when they kicked the field goal instead of going for it on that last 4th down. We basically handed the Bears the game and said "you can come beat us now".

Musgrave is a total tool and Frazier is the biggest dip s... of any coach in the league. Wilfs - goes without saying, clueless as evidenced by the fact that "Must -go" and Frazier still have jobs.

I'm so f'n pissed my head is still swelling. Agree with purplehelmut - 44 years of the same BS, and it's so f'n old!!!
    Last edited by Trkn10; 09-15-2013 at 04:44 PM.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer View Post
    Ponder did play better
    How so? Last week he had 64% completion and this week 53%.

He cost us 7 points unlike last week.

He also had 9 less passing yards this week. Not a big deal but just saying.

Our Defense played lights out. Jared Allen strip and Robison return. Griffin batted ball and Williams pick. Harrison pick. Guion strip and fumble recovery. Even that could not help. Nobody can say shit about that D performance this week.

OL was good. Peterson had slightly more yards. Our WR can catch the ball and so can Kyle. Did I mention Patterson scored on a kick return?

Ponder can't find open WRs. I seen them all day. Hell even the announcers were mentioning it. He stares down the WRs and has no vision.

Walsh had 3 FGs but can't seem to kick it out of the end zone. *snicker*

It is time to end this relationship.

VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    Can someone tell Greenway how to tackle as he seems to have forgotten
    Man he missed a lot of tackles today.
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Ponder gets no props...he's not an NFL starting QB. All of the second half drives stalled in the red zone. Play calling may have been shit, but Ponder can't make the throws. This team is so limited, because his skill level is just terrible. I'VE NEVER EVER HATED A VIKING BEFORE! BUT I HATE PONDER. I HATED THE PICK, I HATE HIS PROGRESSION AS A STARTER AND I HATE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY YOUNG, GOOD QUARTERBACKS OUT THERE AND WE HAVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT!
    You tell'em bro.
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Why the heck do they roll him out left 28 times a game??? He makes terrible decisions/passes going left and they do it over again and again???!?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast