Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.
    It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.
    It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.
    :P
    I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.

  4. #24
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.
    It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.
    :P
    I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.
    LOL! That's what you promised us last time.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37805.msg652734#msg652734 date=1192051711]
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.
    It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.
    :P
    I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.
    LOL! That's what you promised us last time.
    [/quote]

    He has a short memory

  6. #26
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37805.msg652734#msg652734 date=1192051711]
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.
    It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.
    :P
    I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.
    LOL! That's what you promised us last time.
    [/quote]

    If I do not make it (I WILL), I will donate $100 to the site! Deal?

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=37805.msg652750#msg652750 date=1192052785]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37805.msg652734#msg652734 date=1192051711]
    Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.
    IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
    :P
    I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.
    It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.
    :P
    I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.
    LOL! That's what you promised us last time.
    [/quote]

    If I do not make it (I WILL), I will donate $100 to the site! Deal?
    [/quote]

    Deal

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    Well I am leaving tommorrow morning. I am sitting in the family section which should be cool. I got my tickets from Craig Clemons. I am going with him to a bear party on saturday and there are going to be a lot of old bear players. I will take pictures and post them here.
    Hopefully I do not say out to late but that might be hard since bars stay open till 4am.

  9. #29
    tdunc's Avatar
    tdunc is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    80

    Re: Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

    my birthday sunday

    hopefully they will win the game
    that will make my day haha

    16 WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings @ Da Bears
    By CulpepperViking16 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:30 AM
  3. Vikings/Bears 98-08
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:27 AM
  4. VIKINGS/BEARS
    By hovan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:55 PM
  5. Vikings vs bears
    By LoviesBears in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-05-2004, 08:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •