Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    slvrbullet86 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    Vikings Bars In Colorado

    I'm heading out to Pueblo, CO for work for the next ten months and I need a place to watch the Purple in all of their glory.
    Does anybody know of any Vikings bars in Pueblo or Colorado Springs?

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    Welcome to the site. We use to have a place listing them but I can't find it.

  3. #3
    threepete21's Avatar
    threepete21 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    101

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    I live out here in C-Springs, there aren't alot of Vikings Bars.
    There is one on south academy, it is called time out or overtime.
    Has a rep for being a rowdy, lots of fights bar.
    My suggestion would be to go to an Old Chicago.
    there are 4 of them in town and they all get the NFL tickets.
    Not sure about hearing sound though.
    i run the one on Powers, if you can get by.

  4. #4
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    This is from a rival site, and I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it does list threepete's bar:

    Vikings Bars

    Aspen: Roaring Fork Tavern (215 S Galena St - 970-920-9666)
    Aurora: Tubby's (corner of Smoky Hill and Chambers - the vikes normally get one of the big screens)
    Boulder: Barrelhouse
    Colorado Springs: Rilea's Pub
    Colorado Springs: Time Out Sports Bar
    Denver: Cadillac Jack's (Monaco and Evans)
    Denver: Chappie's (NFC Central division bar, the owner is from MN)
    Denver: The Blue Walleye (2479 S. Broadway) 303-778-9715
    Fort Collins: Pitchers Sports Bar
    Fort Collins: Slider's Sports Bar & Grill (1006 Spring Creek Ln - (970) 493-8408)
    Lakewood: Jackson Hole (on 6th and Kipling.)
    Lakewood: Old Chicago
    Littleton: The Draft Sports Bar
    Thornton: Jackson's hole (Denver area)

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  5. #5
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    "threepete21" wrote:
    I live out here in C-Springs, there aren't alot of Vikings Bars.
    There is one on south academy, it is called time out or overtime.
    Has a rep for being a rowdy, lots of fights bar.
    My suggestion would be to go to an Old Chicago.
    there are 4 of them in town and they all get the NFL tickets.
    Not sure about hearing sound though.
    i run the one on Powers, if you can get by.
    So if we stop by do we get the PPO discount?

  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    "Garland" wrote:
    "threepete21" wrote:
    I live out here in C-Springs, there aren't alot of Vikings Bars.
    There is one on south academy, it is called time out or overtime.
    Has a rep for being a rowdy, lots of fights bar.
    My suggestion would be to go to an Old Chicago.
    there are 4 of them in town and they all get the NFL tickets.
    Not sure about hearing sound though.
    i run the one on Powers, if you can get by.
    So if we stop by do we get the PPO discount?
    The free beer discount?!?!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    First off welcome to the site! I don't know anything about Colorado. But I am moving to the Denver area in probably less then a month, so if anyone knows any in the Denver area that would be great!

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #8
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    "davike" wrote:
    First off welcome to the site! I don't know anything about Colorado. But I am moving to the Denver area in probably less then a month, so if anyone knows any in the Denver area that would be great!
    I'll be a few hours away in Omaha....come June


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  9. #9
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    First off welcome to the site! I don't know anything about Colorado. But I am moving to the Denver area in probably less then a month, so if anyone knows any in the Denver area that would be great!
    I'll be a few hours away in Omaha....come June
    I have never lived outside of MN, but Colorado is an awesome state. You moving there are just going their temporarily Thor?

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #10
    slvrbullet86 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Vikings Bars In Colorado

    Thanks for the help.
    Regardless of where I end up watching the games, I promise I will be sporting my brand new Jared Allen jersey in all its glory.
    I apologize ahead of time to all the non-enlightened folk that happen to be sitting near me.

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota bars beat smoking ban
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 07:59 AM
  2. Bill would ban swearing in bars
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 01:16 PM
  3. Vikings bars
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:24 PM
  4. #15 and #23 Top Bars In America, SI
    By koolkev8 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 10:53 AM
  5. Viking Friendly Sports Bars?
    By PacNWVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •