Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dbalke10 is offline Training Camp

Re: Vikings bar in Des Moines

Autographs on 100th in urbandale is consistently a vikings bar, and I get a booth.
    They will take reservations on the booths, each with a flatscreen t.v. to go along with the 2 big screens...and pretty good food.
    A few of us are getting together there this weekend to watch the game...
    Most football teams are temperamental.That s 90% temper and 10% mental.
    --Doug Plank

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"dbalke10" wrote:
    Autographs on 100th in urbandale is consistently a vikings bar, and I get a booth.
    They will take reservations on the booths, each with a flatscreen t.v. to go along with the 2 big screens...and pretty good food.
    A few of us are getting together there this weekend to watch the game...
    How long has that been called Autographs?

They have had many names over the years if I am thinking of the right place.

Thanks for the info, I might have to check that out when back in town visiting in Oct and Dec.

Anyone going out tonight?

Game isn't on Cable in DM.

Got stuck in Autographs with tons and tons of Green and Gold.
    I was the only Fan in that bar wearing a Purple and Gold jersey.

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

Maybe we should get someone with some money to open up a just vikings bar in Des Moines!!!!! That would be great. I just bought
    a LCD T.V. and have the NFL Network but I probably would have still gone to be with my fellow fans.

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

"gr8vike" wrote:
    Maybe we should get someone with some money to open up a just vikings bar in Des Moines!!!!! That would be great. I just bought
    a LCD T.V. and have the NFL Network but I probably would have still gone to be with my fellow fans.
    I am buying a stand for my dish next time the next time I come home so I don't have to put up with the ish of Grn and Gld.

The guy that owns Autographs is a Vikings fan, that is what the Bartender said, heard that before.
    But he probably had enough sense to stay home and watch it there.

DM had a ton of Purple and Gold but the last 5 years of mediocre play has sent them into fairweatherfandom, excluding the DM members we have on this site of course!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    DM had a ton of Purple and Gold but the last 5 years of mediocre play has sent them into fairweatherfandom, excluding the DM members we have on this site of course!

I still were my Purple and Gold out and about. It is to bad that Fans do that to there teams. I will always bleed Purple!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

"gr8vike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

I still were my Purple and Gold out and about. It is to bad that Fans do that to there teams. I will always bleed Purple!!!!!!!!!!!
    There was a guy wearing a cap and another older gentleman that was wearing a T-shirt and the rest of the fans were quietly blending into the woodwork.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

If you're ever in Sioux Falls don't go to Buffalo Wild Wings during a game...

It was 80 percent Packers fans last night...I couldnt believe it...and they were shartier than ever...must have had a sore a-hole from all the buttsex

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Thanks for the info!!!!

Maybe next game try Styx in Ankeny, I havent gone for an NFL game but for college. I probably wont even be able to watch the St. Louis game, Chilling in Key West over New Years. I hope Des Moines Gets some crappy weather while I am gone!!!!!

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast