Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Vikings @ Bangels

I'm going old school today .... breaking out the throwback Studwell jersey !!! Maybe a little of his majic will rub off today and our defense steps it up even more so, as the offense comes along just fine ......

English Vike is offline Starter

i'm ready, i've been ready all week, come on, come on come on come on

we really need to win this, we will.

we gotta throw some long balls to troy! we can stretch out the whole damn field with that, go for him one or two and then for the rest of the game they always have to be aware, whether it works or not.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

i am wearing two vikings hats a cpep jersey one purple soccer sock one regular white sock, i am using a huge yellow pillow with a yellow blanket covered by a vikings blanket a little purple blanket i found a viking license plate a viking trashcan a wooden viking i cut out and drew and pretty much anything else i can find around the house that will bring the vikings luck! GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go vikes!!

The_Big_Orange is offline Waterboy

I'm sorry to say that I have a really good feeling about today. Palmer is on his 6th straight game with a 100+ passer rating...Rudi is playing like a man possessed (126 yards last week)...and our defense is dying to prove itself (in the last 3 games we have averged only 16 points against).

Not sure how you guys do outdoors, away, and on grass, but being our home opener the Jungle will be rocking. We've got no one significantly hurt or out and a coach who wasn't afraid to run a punt fake on the Pats last year which scored a touchdown.

You guys match us in talent (if not better), have more injuries or guys out, you have Tice (sorry about that), and you're in our house.

It'll be a great game...I'm ready.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

It's great how we all come together on game day!

Ooops "Vikings Gameday" is on! Gotta watch it.

JohnStofa is offline Training Camp

"The_Big_Orange" wrote:
    I'm sorry to say that I have a really good feeling about today. Palmer is on his 6th straight game with a 100+ passer rating...Rudi is playing like a man possessed (126 yards last week)...and our defense is dying to prove itself (in the last 3 games we have averged only 16 points against).

Not sure how you guys do outdoors, away, and on grass, but being our home opener the Jungle will be rocking. We've got no one significantly hurt or out and a coach who wasn't afraid to run a punt fake on the Pats last year which scored a touchdown.

You guys match us in talent (if not better), have more injuries or guys out, you have Tice (sorry about that), and you're in our house.

I'm with ya, Big O!! This should be one heckuva game. Bengals by 3.

WHO DEY!!
    Bengals, baby!

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"JohnStofa" wrote:
    "The_Big_Orange" wrote:

I'm with ya, Big O!! This should be one heckuva game. Bengals by 3.

WHO DEY!!

if pep has a good game, we win, if not we get stuffed

but pep is gonna have a good game!

The_Big_Orange is offline Waterboy

From what I hear, it was more your O-line than Pep who let you down last week...am I wrong?

"The_Big_Orange" wrote:
    From what I hear, it was more your O-line than Pep who let you down last week...am I wrong?
    well, i think there's a lot of truth in that, but i dont think they should be blamed for everything, maybe he wasnt getting a lot of a time but there were a couple of things where more than that was going on.

i'm certainly not one that wants to blame pep from everything though, he's the man, and the best qb in the league for me, no one else is as rounded as him in terms of running and passing combined.

basically, for pep to have a good game, the O-line has to do better and to be honest some recievers need to step up as well, if pep is firing, it means everything is working, and that means we win in my opinion!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast