Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Calmwind is offline Starter

Vikings Autographs

I was at the Titans game in Minnesota this year and scored a few decent autographs. I got Moe Williams,Mewelde Moore, Brian Williams, Nate Dorsey and Ted Cotrell. Was my first game and the first game Randy missed ever, he did start but didnt do anything. So, he wasnt there to sign anything, he had already left.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Vikings Autographs

i got culpepper, chavous, EJ, kevin williams, claiborne, bennett, mckinnie and some others from the training camp

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Vikings Autographs

i got daunte, campbell, burleson, robinson, bennett, moore, ned, onterrio, moe, dixon, rosenthal, lewinski, birk, mckinnie, kleinsasser, kevin williams, udeze, johnstone, henderson, claiborne, chavous, russel, williams, winfield, uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm and others. i also have 6 game worn gloves-burleson, greg beikert, micheal bennett, matt birk, kleinsasser, chris lewinski i have micheal bennetts hat that he wore on the sideline of the kansas city game last year in the dome, and morten anderson's sideline hat. i still have never got a moss autograph but i have been trying since 98

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikings Autographs

Oh, I forgot, I have Esera Tualo (thanks jackyl) and Chuck Foreman too!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

koolkev8 is offline Starter

Vikings Autographs

I got Kleinsassar... forgot about that one!!! my bad
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Vikings Autographs

2 8 x10's of Jim McMahon in vikings gear
    1 8 x 10 of Anthony Carter--that is a really cool one.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings Autographs

Got three signed pics that I got when I was over a couple of years ago - Jim Marshall, Bud Grant & Paul Krause.
    They're now framed and up on the wall in the PC room looking down over my shoulder at the PC ! :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Vikings Autographs

I have two autographed post card size cards from Mike Tice. The first he sent in response to a letter I sent him, he wrote; "What the f_ _ k do you think we do 24-7, try to lose?". I sent him back a copy of it with a thank you and told him it wasn't frameable. He responded with a nice card. Now I'll frame them both together.

Two 8X10's of Bud Grant. One of them I got him to write, "the kid made it", with his signature.

A large pick of the PPE at Super Bowl VIII, signed by each one in gold ink.

A football autographed by Carl Eller.

I also have a signed & authenticated Cris Carter jersey.

I have way too much other memorabilia that my wife doesn't even know about. I keep threatening her that I'm going to turn my study at home into a Viking room. Someday I'll surprise her with it. She'll have a cow..., but eventually forgive me.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Autographs

I wouldn't mind getting Red's autograph.....

ON A BIG FAT CHECK!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

koolkev8 is offline Starter

Vikings Autographs

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    i got daunte, campbell, burleson, robinson, bennett, moore, ned, onterrio, moe, dixon, rosenthal, lewinski, birk, mckinnie, kleinsasser, kevin williams, udeze, johnstone, henderson, claiborne, chavous, russel, williams, winfield, uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm and others. i also have 6 game worn gloves-burleson, greg beikert, micheal bennett, matt birk, kleinsasser, chris lewinski i have micheal bennetts hat that he wore on the sideline of the kansas city game last year in the dome, and morten anderson's sideline hat. i still have never got a moss autograph but i have been trying since 98
    :thumbright: WOW :thumbleft:
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast