Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings assign jersey numbers to draft picks

Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1096976
    How is this a 3 page discussion on numbers? Heck no I am not reading all that crap. Someone summarize it for me
    Comeon Mr. Cranky Pants. You've been around here long enough to know that most threads die when their original subject wasn't very interesting, but live on through a discussion point that arose during the intial stages of the threads life.

Its what makes PPO great. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1096583
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1096548
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1096547
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1096543
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1096539

i was here first :silly:
    Actually, I was. :side:
    But I'm not only better looking, but I can spew forth drivel faster than the both of you combined. :P
    You're certainly right about one of those points :P
    But Marrdro's drivel is a sort of manna from heaven which nourishes the soul and reflects the inner flower garden of his soul...where puppies chase butterflies and cats feed cheese slices to frolicking mice...

...and Tarvaris Jackson is a legit QB option, Chiller is a quality head coach, and the real problems lie in media hacks and yutz fans.

Now, from MY point of view....HA HA HA!!! Ponder got #7!!!!! The Jackson debacle is OVER!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO

*Caine kicks one of Marrdro's "soul puppies" on his way out of this thread...*

Bitches!!

Caine
    Nice......*snicker*

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1096940
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1096891
    Quote Originally Posted by "marshallvike" #1096883
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1096537
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1096520
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1096511
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1096496
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1096492
    So how does that change the odds of our former backup QB named Tarvarus getting re signed?
    Jackson wouldn't want to resign here.

Hell, Edwards doesn't want to re-sign here.

It's looking like Rice won't resign here either.

Even AD feels like he's treated like a slave
    Funny that there are few on the the ole spreadsheet that think that is an issue.

Some want us to run out and spend our limited funds, that could be used on resigning/extending these cats on a Vet like Dnabb.

As to the numbers.......you have to excuse people on here for worrying about a number like 7. They either don't know their history. TJ wasn't the only Viking to ever wear that number.

Besides, a number doens't mean shit when it comes to how well a player plays. I know I had my favorite when I played, but in the end, it didn't matter, I still sucked.

Ponder will do well, not because of his number, but because his Dad instilled in him a great gene pool. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Get the fuck over yourself, this is a thread about numbers. We`re talking about numbers. Anytime someone mentions anything about numbers, probowls, individual awards, Madden ratings, or Favre`s choice in lawn tractors, you feel the need to give us a life lesson on how to play as a team and how this is a football site, not a site about things that you don`t want to talk about.

This is a thread about numbers, Ponder is wearing 7. We just lost a shitty QB that wore 7. People will draw comparisons.
    Rudolph is wearing 82. Our last 82 was awful. People will draw comparasons. It means absolutely nothing except for that piece of fabric sewn onto his jersey, but in an offseason with no football, that the hell else is there to talk about.
    AND I'M TALKING ABOUT FUCKING NUMBERS......you don't like it STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE DISCUSSION.
    We can't even have a thread about numbers without you two fighting? Do I need to put a suitcase between you two? Don't make me pull this thread over or you two are going to get what's coming to you!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
    I have to admit it is fun to stir the coals and watch them fight to see who can piss it out faster.:woohoo:
    Again, these aren't debates based on facts. They are discussions based on ideas, thoughts and assumptions. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Riiiiiight.......Your DT talk is far from only a thought, idea, or discussion.....It is the only way IYO

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1096988
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1096976
    How is this a 3 page discussion on numbers? Heck no I am not reading all that crap. Someone summarize it for me
    Comeon Mr. Cranky Pants. You've been around here long enough to know that most threads die when their original subject wasn't very interesting, but live on through a discussion point that arose during the intial stages of the threads life.

Its what makes PPO great. :laugh:
    So I could really say anything at this point and it was probably be on topic? Sweet!

Vagina. That is all.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345