Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Suick is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings at Arizona.Your predictions

Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

We barely beat the Lions and Warner will toast our 2ndary

Not pessimistic, just realistic.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"Suick" wrote:
    Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

hm if u hadnt notice kid we struggle against the lions everytime. I guess the broncos isnt good since they lost to the chiefs and almost lost against right? and to the raiders. the 49ers beat the jets and the jets beat the titans so what can u say there? should i go on?

Forget about other teams man thats our problem now. will be a good match regardless of what happened last week

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"Suick" wrote:
    Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

we always play the lions bad,think of this though.We played the saint (who have the #1 passing offense)yes even better than the cardinals,in new orleans and we held them to 10 offensive points thanks to our bend but dont break defense.Breese had 320 yard but only 1 td and 2 interception.In comparison though the saints have only allowed 10 sacks all year while the cardinals have allowed 20,so we may have some sucess with our pass rush.I think warner will pile on the yard but he wont get the td's

The vikes are 4th in the league behind the steelers colts and titans in passing touchdowns allowed,so draw your conclusions from that,Like it or not chili has our defense playing good football

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Suick" wrote:
    Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

we always play the lions bad,think of this though.We played the saint (who have the #1 passing offense)yes even better than the cardinals,in new orleans and we held them to 10 offensive points thanks to our bend but dont break defense.Breese had 320 yard but only 1 td and 2 interception.In comparison though the saints have only allowed 10 sacks all year while the cardinals have allowed 20,so we may have some sucess with our pass rush.I think warner will pile on the yard but he wont get the td's

The vikes are 4th in the league behind the steelers colts and titans in passing touchdowns allowed,so draw your conclusions from that,Like it or not chili has our defense playing good football
    I agree.. although, i wouldn't say it's all chilly.... either way, i like the matchup as i am pretty sure they won't be able to run on us (williams wall pending), and although fitz is a beast, i'm not really a believer yet... i think boldin is the man in that offense and i think he hurts us more than fitz does....

on offense, regardless of who the qb is, i don't think they are as physical as us yet up front, so i think AP has a big day... they havent' seen a RB like him ever... so i like our chances... it should be a really good and exciting game...

also remember, we did put the hammer on the panthers, colts (for 55 minutes), and other good offenses...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Suick" wrote:
    Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

I agree.. although, i wouldn't say it's all chilly.... either way, i like the matchup as i am pretty sure they won't be able to run on us (williams wall pending), and although fitz is a beast, i'm not really a believer yet... i think boldin is the man in that offense and i think he hurts us more than fitz does....

on offense, regardless of who the qb is, i don't think they are as physical as us yet up front, so i think AP has a big day... they havent' seen a RB like him ever... so i like our chances... it should be a really good and exciting game...

also remember, we did put the hammer on the panthers, colts (for 55 minutes), and other good offenses...
    Panthers... eh, it was a different offense at the beginning of the season, as was the Colts. They are firing on all cylinders now, much like the Vikings (only with competent QBs... although, I have hope for Jackson).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

This should be a close game...they always are.

If we can keep them out of the end-zone and limit our turnovers I say we win by a field goal.
    (bold prediction, I know)

Hell, if we can just limit their passing attack period we should come out on top.

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

The cardinals have struggled this year against teams that are physical and play bump and run, and get a lot of pressure on warner. The Cardinals will make thier plays but if you get them our of their normal rhythm and timing they will struggle. I like the matchups, neither reciever is exceptionally fast, both are just very tall and have great hands. Winfield and Griffin should be able to run with them, especially with safety support over the top. It's a good matchup in terms of what were capable of us

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    This should be a close game...they always are.

If we can keep them out of the end-zone and limit our turnovers I say we win by a field goal.
    (bold prediction, I know)

Hell, if we can just limit their passing attack period we should come out on top.
    if we limit turnovers and keep them outta the end zone we win by a mile!!!... lol!!

"C" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Suick" wrote:
    Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

Panthers... eh, it was a different offense at the beginning of the season, as was the Colts. They are firing on all cylinders now, much like the Vikings (only with competent QBs... although, I have hope for Jackson).
    I must respectfully disagree.
    I think the offense was the same, it was the defense that was struggling at the beginning of the year.
    They put up 21, 31, &31 points in the next 3 games after us, so it's like they didn't know how to score.
    Same with the Panthers.
    They put up 26, 20, 24 & 34 points in the games sandwiched around us.
    Their offenses were just fine.

I have to give some big props to the improved passing Defense.
    While overall, we rank 20th in the league in passing defense, the most inportant part of that is the TD's allowed.
    Very few.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Suick" wrote:
    Cardinals 34
    Vikes 24

I must respectfully disagree.
    I think the offense was the same, it was the defense that was struggling at the beginning of the year.
    They put up 21, 31, &31 points in the next 3 games after us, so it's like they didn't know how to score.
    Same with the Panthers.
    They put up 26, 20, 24 & 34 points in the games sandwiched around us.
    Their offenses were just fine.

I have to give some big props to the improved passing Defense.
    While overall, we rank 20th in the league in passing defense, the most inportant part of that is the TD's allowed.
    Very few.
    Wasn't Steve Smith out that game?
    Steve Smith IS there offense...at least passing anyways.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast