Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vikings at Arizona '03

Why do you have a photo of one of the most heartbreaking games in recent memory on this website??? Can't we have a shot of the Vikes beating the Packers ?
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings at Arizona '03

That game sucked, it was the only Professional Football game i've been to, and we had to loose like that.

shawn is offline Rookie

I was at that game and could not believe it. I had first row end zone tickets (opposite of the cardinals game winning touchdown) and got to see some of the fellas close up which was cool but the way it ended was pretty painful..........Games like that are the reason they invented scotch!!

I remember driving home to L.A. from Arizona that night,seeing dozens of cars on the I-10 west with viking car flags, all with passengers sporting Viking colors, that looked like someone that they knew had died. The Arizona Cardinals radio broadcast team said that of the 50,000 fans in the stadium, at least 45,000 were Minnesota fans!! Anyone who was there knows that to be true. I have seen the Vikings play "road" games in Chicago, L.A.,Oakland,San Diego, and "Anahiem(home of the Rams)", and never had I seen so many Vikings fans outside of Minnesota. It marked "both" the high and "low" of a fan! Do we need to be reminded everytime we log on ??????????????
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Just a good picture I guess...

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

There has to be good pictures from a game we won.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"vikesoto" wrote:
    I remember driving home to L.A. from Arizona that night,seeing dozens of cars on the I-10 west with viking car flags, all with passengers sporting Viking colors, that looked like someone that they knew had died. The Arizona Cardinals radio broadcast team said that of the 50,000 fans in the stadium, at least 45,000 were Minnesota fans!! Anyone who was there knows that to be true. I have seen the Vikings play "road" games in Chicago, L.A.,Oakland,San Diego, and "Anahiem(home of the Rams)", and never had I seen so many Vikings fans outside of Minnesota. It marked "both" the high and "low" of a fan! Do we need to be reminded everytime we log on ??????????????
    No doubt. I was at the Bengals game this last season and that really sucked (especially the fans) but nothing can compare to that Cardinal game. Wow, what a let down.
    Even babies know the difference.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

:roll:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Lets put a picture of Edinger's 56 yard field goal that won the game for the Vikes, after being down by like 17 at the half against the Cheese..

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

That was a heartbreaker - I lived across the street at Sun Devil Stadium at the time and got cheap halftime tickets at $5 - only to watch the paint drip off Hovan's face at the end of the game. I used to be a regular at the Bandersnatch (German bar across the street) and lived in the Towers (pumping ASU freshman women). I've been a long time Viking fan since the early Kramer days - but the most heartbreaking losss was in 1988 when Darrin nelson dropped the game winning Wade Wilson pass against the redskins in the NFC championship game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast