Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

To the Saints fans coming here.. STAY CLASSY!

I'm serious, it's fans like you guys that make the competition worth it. Keep posting!

I fear that most Viking fans will be too confident about this game.. I've feared this matchup all season long. And while I did say I would look forward to it.. I'm secretly fretting this game. I'm actually thankful that I'll miss kickoff, because my stomach would be in KNOTS.

AP needs to show up, and our front 4 needs to keep Brees running for his life like Romo was. If the Vikes accomplish those two things, and we have a chance. Otherwise, I fear we'll lose a shootout.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

It should be an awesome game. Also appreciate the Saints fans that keep it real without being dicks. Goodluck guys and get ready for a great game!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

this can't be better scripted..

#1 and #2 offence in nfl going head 2 head..

QB's of the elite level gonna square off..

WR's on both teams spilling over with talent

RB's on both sides considered the cream of the crop!!

this will be which offence is ready to play vs what will very likely be.. the hardest hitting, and stingy D's..

it's gonna come to the trenches.. both teams score.. both teams can pass/run and both can use mean/opportunistic on D..

so.. in the lines will this game be won.. and I like our chances!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Who Dat man is offline Waterboy

Hey guys, saints fan here, just reading some of you guy's threads..seem to be a pretty good classy fan base. May the best team win!

-Who dat?!
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Who Dat man wrote:
    Hey guys, saints fan here, just reading some of you guy's threads..seem to be a pretty good classy fan base. May the best team win!

-Who dat?!
    Thanks and welcome!

We pride ourselves in being classy and welcome fans of any team to our home.

It's always the media and the world against the Vikes around here. :laugh:

It should be an interesting game. If you ask me, the Saints and the Vikings are the best teams left in the play-offs right now. Who ever will be representing the NFC, I'd feel comfortable about them winning it all. This game is too close to call for me.

Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    If there is one team that deserves a ring, it is the Vikings. We are on the verge of losing our team. Chilly gets heat all the time. He deserves a ring. Favre deserves a ring. So many said he was done. We deserve it just as much. We get crap all the time from Packer fans. Do you know how many times I have seen that stupid cigarette box joke. It is our time. Brees has more seasons left. For Favre, it is do or die.

marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    If there is one team that deserves a ring, it is the Vikings. We are on the verge of losing our team. Chilly gets heat all the time. He deserves a ring. Favre deserves a ring. So many said he was done. We deserve it just as much. We get crap all the time from Packer fans. Do you know how many times I have seen that stupid cigarette box joke. It is our time. Brees has more seasons left. For Favre, it is do or die.
    I'm pretty sure that Favre has a ring.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that he deserves one when all the Puker fans, other NFL fans, and the media said he was finished and should retire? That a 40 year can't win a Super Bowl?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that he deserves one when all the Puker fans, other NFL fans, and the media said he was finished and should retire? That a 40 year can't win a Super Bowl?
    God, you're an angry little man.

I don't buy that any particular player or coach or owner "deserves" a ring. The only people that "deserve" anything are the long-suffering fans of franchises that have not won the big cheese, IMHO.

Fans of *both* of these teams are deserving of a title. Sure, the Vikings have lost 4 Super Bowls and suffered some horrible heartbreak in big games. Well - the freaking Saints have probably only played in 3 or so big games in their entire franchise history.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast