Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    To the Saints fans coming here.. STAY CLASSY!

    I'm serious, it's fans like you guys that make the competition worth it. Keep posting!

    I fear that most Viking fans will be too confident about this game.. I've feared this matchup all season long. And while I did say I would look forward to it.. I'm secretly fretting this game. I'm actually thankful that I'll miss kickoff, because my stomach would be in KNOTS.

    AP needs to show up, and our front 4 needs to keep Brees running for his life like Romo was. If the Vikes accomplish those two things, and we have a chance. Otherwise, I fear we'll lose a shootout.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  2. #12
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    It should be an awesome game. Also appreciate the Saints fans that keep it real without being dicks. Goodluck guys and get ready for a great game!

  3. #13
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,559

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    this can't be better scripted..

    #1 and #2 offence in nfl going head 2 head..


    QB's of the elite level gonna square off..

    WR's on both teams spilling over with talent

    RB's on both sides considered the cream of the crop!!

    this will be which offence is ready to play vs what will very likely be.. the hardest hitting, and stingy D's..


    it's gonna come to the trenches.. both teams score.. both teams can pass/run and both can use mean/opportunistic on D..

    so.. in the lines will this game be won.. and I like our chances!!

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  4. #14
    Who Dat man is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    Hey guys, saints fan here, just reading some of you guy's threads..seem to be a pretty good classy fan base. May the best team win!

    -Who dat?!
    None

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    Who Dat man wrote:
    Hey guys, saints fan here, just reading some of you guy's threads..seem to be a pretty good classy fan base. May the best team win!

    -Who dat?!
    Thanks and welcome!

    We pride ourselves in being classy and welcome fans of any team to our home.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    It's always the media and the world against the Vikes around here. :laugh:

    It should be an interesting game. If you ask me, the Saints and the Vikings are the best teams left in the play-offs right now. Who ever will be representing the NFC, I'd feel comfortable about them winning it all. This game is too close to call for me.

    Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    Rockmolder wrote:
    Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    If there is one team that deserves a ring, it is the Vikings. We are on the verge of losing our team. Chilly gets heat all the time. He deserves a ring. Favre deserves a ring. So many said he was done. We deserve it just as much. We get crap all the time from Packer fans. Do you know how many times I have seen that stupid cigarette box joke. It is our time. Brees has more seasons left. For Favre, it is do or die.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    If there is one team that deserves a ring, it is the Vikings. We are on the verge of losing our team. Chilly gets heat all the time. He deserves a ring. Favre deserves a ring. So many said he was done. We deserve it just as much. We get crap all the time from Packer fans. Do you know how many times I have seen that stupid cigarette box joke. It is our time. Brees has more seasons left. For Favre, it is do or die.
    I'm pretty sure that Favre has a ring.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    If there is one team that deserves a ring, it is the Vikings. We are on the verge of losing our team. Chilly gets heat all the time. He deserves a ring. Favre deserves a ring. So many said he was done. We deserve it just as much. We get crap all the time from Packer fans. Do you know how many times I have seen that stupid cigarette box joke. It is our time. Brees has more seasons left. For Favre, it is do or die.
    I'm pretty sure that Favre has a ring.
    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that he deserves one when all the Puker fans, other NFL fans, and the media said he was finished and should retire? That a 40 year can't win a Super Bowl?

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Let me say this, though. No disrespect against the Vikes fans, and I bet that you've heared this a lot, but... If there's one city that deserves a ring, it's New Orleans. If there's one coach who deserves a ring, it's Sean Payton and if there's one player who deserves a ring, it's Drew Brees.
    If there is one team that deserves a ring, it is the Vikings. We are on the verge of losing our team. Chilly gets heat all the time. He deserves a ring. Favre deserves a ring. So many said he was done. We deserve it just as much. We get crap all the time from Packer fans. Do you know how many times I have seen that stupid cigarette box joke. It is our time. Brees has more seasons left. For Favre, it is do or die.
    I'm pretty sure that Favre has a ring.
    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that he deserves one when all the Puker fans, other NFL fans, and the media said he was finished and should retire? That a 40 year can't win a Super Bowl?
    God, you're an angry little man.

    I don't buy that any particular player or coach or owner "deserves" a ring. The only people that "deserve" anything are the long-suffering fans of franchises that have not won the big cheese, IMHO.

    Fans of *both* of these teams are deserving of a title. Sure, the Vikings have lost 4 Super Bowls and suffered some horrible heartbreak in big games. Well - the freaking Saints have probably only played in 3 or so big games in their entire franchise history.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. World mouse clicking championship
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:27 AM
  2. Five keys for the Vikings to make a championship run
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. Commentary: (Vikings) Changing for a Championship
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:06 PM
  4. World Sport Stacking Championship???
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 06:21 PM
  5. World Junior Hockey Championship
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 04:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •