Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dieter is offline Training Camp

Vikings against the world in NFC championship

I imagine only actual Vikings fans will be cheering for the purple on Sunday. The Saints will be pretty much the rest of the worlds choice because of what that city has been through.

Vikings by definition are bad guys so I guess this game fits, even my wife wants the Saints to win :laugh:

If it was any other team on the other line of scrimmage I'd be rooting for Brees and the boys myself, but since its not any other team...

CRUSH THE SAINTS TILL THAT STUPID FLEUR DE LIES IS AS BLOODIED AS THE STAR
    http://www.okanagansun.ca
    https://twitter.com/Okanagan_Sun

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Vikings against the world in NFC championship

That's fine, let us be the underdogs again. Their d won't be able to stop us!

What is up with your wife?? geez

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

It always seems that it is the Vikings against the world. I like our chances next week, especially if our defense can keep the pressure on Brees as well as they did against Romo.

Not to worry humanitarians, the city of New Orleans will benefit from all the Vikings fans flooding the streets partying for days, spending profuse amounts of money.

I'm curious to see how the analysts and media spin this matchup all week. I'm guessing a lot of negative talk about AD and the offensive line and a lot of Brees slurping. For whatever reason, most of the media hates the Vikings.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

"There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

doctorj2u is offline Waterboy

Re:Vikings against the world in NFC championship

I am a Saints fan. Don't worry what the rest of the world thinks. If we had listened to what others thought, we would not have the city we love today. Listen to your own heart. We welcome any Vikings fans that want to come to our city to support their team. Come see what we have accomplished in 4 1/2 years. Of course, we will support our Saints whole heartedly (because they are our heart), but we understand your passion and respect it. Congratulations on your win over the hated Cowboys. Good job!
    None

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Dieter wrote:
    I imagine only actual Vikings fans will be cheering for the purple on Sunday. The Saints will be pretty much the rest of the worlds choice because of what that city has been through.

Vikings by definition are bad guys so I guess this game fits, even my wife wants the Saints to win :laugh:

If it was any other team on the other line of scrimmage I'd be rooting for Brees and the boys myself, but since its not any other team...

CRUSH THE SAINTS TILL THAT STUPID FLEUR DE LIES IS AS BLOODIED AS THE STAR
    That's cause for divorce, Or at the very least her telling you you're right at least once a day for a month, What nerve! Are you even sure she's your wife??
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Everyone will be on the Saints. All the pressure is still on Favre.
    We're bringing purple back.

purplejokr is offline Rookie

It always makes me giggle when fans take exception to what any media or expert thinks. I mean, they say what they think and I seriously doubt any of them hate any one team.

In either case, I could not care less what anyone says about the Vikings' chances. What matters is what I think. Nothing else.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

doctorj2u is about 20x more classy than half those Cowboys who came on our board. Nice reppin for your Saints. Should be a hell of a game.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

beequick is offline Waterboy

I think the Saints and the Vikings are always the underdogs.

You are right though that a lot of people will jump on the Katrina type hype but I think most will pick Minnesota because of your defense.

Anyhow, I am glad you stomped those Cowgirls!!!! I can't stand them. Good luck to you guys in the NFC Championship game, I think it will be a good game.
    None

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast