Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    We never gonna go after Garcia,at least while the Chiller is here.Why? Cause then He would recognise he has made a mistake with Jackson,and he is too cocky for it.He will die with his roster and
    his rigid
    ass.
    El underdog.

  2. #22
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'm not sure if I want to post or not in this thread...........


    Anywhooooooo.

    First, its a bit late to get this cat in now.
    He should have looked around a bit when he became a free agent last time instead of just running over to TB.
    Look how he's being treated now.

    Second, isn't he a bit dinged?
    Even though he says he is 100% his coaches say he isn't.
    Wonder who's right on that one.
    Not sure I want him if he isn't healthy.

    Third, it would take him at least 3-4 weeks to get in synch with our WR's, C, OL etc etc.
    By that time it would be a waste of CAP space.


    Nope, as desparate as us fans are now, I don't think its that desparate.
    Let this staff sink/swim with the card they brung us.
    Then and only then will we know were the future lies.
    Your post makes a lot of sense Marrdro. A lot of sense in deed.

    We will probably end up watching Cillydick take a talented team and running us down to the depths of a 7 and 9 season.

    If we keep this recent crap up, we could be in the running for Tim Tebow!

  3. #23
    Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    846
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'm not sure if I want to post or not in this thread...........


    Anywhooooooo.

    First, its a bit late to get this cat in now.
    He should have looked around a bit when he became a free agent last time instead of just running over to TB.
    Look how he's being treated now.

    Second, isn't he a bit dinged?
    Even though he says he is 100% his coaches say he isn't.
    Wonder who's right on that one.
    Not sure I want him if he isn't healthy.

    Third, it would take him at least 3-4 weeks to get in synch with our WR's, C, OL etc etc.
    By that time it would be a waste of CAP space.


    Nope, as desparate as us fans are now, I don't think its that desparate.
    Let this staff sink/swim with the card they brung us.

    Then and only then will we know were the future lies.
    I agree.

    We are stuck with what we have.

  4. #24
    StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,255

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    Thanks for coming around, guys. I have been saying this since spring: we need a good QB who can run the west coast offense. Garcia would work.

    We also need an offensive coordinator who can do more than run AP off-tackle and have our QB roll out right.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'm not sure if I want to post or not in this thread...........


    Anywhooooooo.

    First, its a bit late to get this cat in now.
    He should have looked around a bit when he became a free agent last time instead of just running over to TB.
    Look how he's being treated now.

    Second, isn't he a bit dinged?
    Even though he says he is 100% his coaches say he isn't.
    Wonder who's right on that one.
    Not sure I want him if he isn't healthy.

    Third, it would take him at least 3-4 weeks to get in synch with our WR's, C, OL etc etc.
    By that time it would be a waste of CAP space.


    Nope, as desparate as us fans are now, I don't think its that desparate.
    Let this staff sink/swim with the card they brung us.

    Then and only then will we know were the future lies.
    Your post makes a lot of sense Marrdro. A lot of sense in deed.

    We will probably end up watching Cillydick take a talented team and running us down to the depths of a 7 and 9 season.

    If we keep this recent crap up, we could be in the running for Tim Tebow!
    We're set at full back

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I'm not sure if I want to post or not in this thread...........


    Anywhooooooo.

    First, its a bit late to get this cat in now.
    He should have looked around a bit when he became a free agent last time instead of just running over to TB.
    Look how he's being treated now.

    Second, isn't he a bit dinged?
    Even though he says he is 100% his coaches say he isn't.
    Wonder who's right on that one.
    Not sure I want him if he isn't healthy.

    Third, it would take him at least 3-4 weeks to get in synch with our WR's, C, OL etc etc.
    By that time it would be a waste of CAP space.


    Nope, as desparate as us fans are now, I don't think its that desparate.
    Let this staff sink/swim with the card they brung us.

    Then and only then will we know were the future lies.
    Your post makes a lot of sense Marrdro. A lot of sense in deed.

    We will probably end up watching Cillydick take a talented team and running us down to the depths of a 7 and 9 season.

    If we keep this recent crap up, we could be in the running for Tim Tebow!
    You are way to kind my friend.
    Even a blind squirrell can find a acorn once in awhile.......

    To your post, .........Or we cah hope that JDB learns something this year....... ;D
    ;D

    Seriously though, I just don't see the Chiller going anywere regardless of what happens this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    Hey remember when we had a legitimate shot at Cutler, Brees, Garcia, Pennington, etc.?

    Instead we went with Jackson, McMahon, Holcomb, Bollinger and Brad Johnson.

    Childress sure knows how to manage the QB position...


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #28
    funkyasflea's Avatar
    funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    331

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    Well i think Garcia has a strange head...good one right?

    Sorry everyone, jsut had to put that out there.

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Hey remember when we had a legitimate shot at Cutler, Brees, Garcia, Pennington, etc.?

    Instead we went with Jackson, McMahon, Holcomb, Bollinger and Brad Johnson.

    Childress sure knows how to manage the QB position...
    I blame Cutler on Foley.
    I blame Brees on Foley and the Chiller.
    I blame Garcia on himself. He went straight to the Bucs without really entertaining any offers.

    As to Pennington.
    I laud Spielman and the Chiller for keeping thier wits about them and not getting that cat.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings after Garcia?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Hey remember when we had a legitimate shot at Cutler, Brees, Garcia, Pennington, etc.?

    Instead we went with Jackson, McMahon, Holcomb, Bollinger and Brad Johnson.

    Childress sure knows how to manage the QB position...
    I blame Cutler on Foley.
    I blame Brees on Foley and the Chiller.
    I blame Garcia on himself. He went straight to the Bucs without really entertaining any offers.

    As to Pennington.
    I laud Spielman and the Chiller for keeping thier wits about them and not getting that cat.

    ;D
    I blame it all on Bad Marrdro.
    Dang him! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings wanted Jeff Garcia as Favre fallback
    By Tad7 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:18 AM
  2. Garcia to Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:00 PM
  3. Jeff Garcia versus the Vikings
    By FuadFan in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:13 PM
  4. Jef Garcia
    By VikesFan787 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 10:32 AM
  5. Garcia anyone?
    By umaguma1979 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 06:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •