Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Vikings 25th In NFL Power Rankings

I cant stand it when people say we were on a roll last year. We beat terrible teams, then lost to the good ones. My god, thats like saying the gophers are going to the rose bowl after beating toledo!
    You republican whore!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

lol why do people read this crap? One of the most biased articles I have ever read.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    I cant stand it when people say we were on a roll last year. We beat terrible teams, then lost to the good ones. My god, thats like saying the gophers are going to the rose bowl after beating toledo!
    That may be true, but no matter how easy a teams opponents are, if they finish a season 7-2 they are doing something right. Plus, we only got better from then so the 25th ranking is BS to me.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    That may be true, but no matter how easy a teams opponents are, if they finish a season 7-2 they are doing something right. Plus, we only got better from then so the 25th ranking is BS to me.
    7 wins against poor teams(except giants which was all about the giants not showing up). 2 loses against quality teams, I am worried the team will do the same thing this year regardless of who the QB is. The coaching staff is better, but we still have an unproven running game, weak right side of the offensive line, many questions on defence, and no go to WR. Koren was a probowler because of his special teams play, not WR play. There are too many questions right now to give them a high ranking. The QB posistion has to be close to one of the worse as far as dept in the leauge. Johnson cannot lead us back from a deficit. When the season starts, and the vikings start beating teams with winning records, then i will want their "power rankings" to rise, until then, you cannot complain. I would rather see the story in jaunuary about how great the vikings are then a story in plipin july.
    You republican whore!

crazyB is offline Starter

:???: it's in black and white so it must be true, well that is what every guy that write's an article like that say's.
    never mind fellow viking fan's just think what he will have to write when the time come's to eat humble pie.
    their is global warming effects all over the world so hell could indeed freeze over sooner than you think.
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

vikingTurf Guest

by midseason Vikings will be in top 10 of those weekly rankings.

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

A win is a win and regardless of team record, the Vikes going 7-2 at all last year was a great accomplishment. Any team in the NFL is capable of winning each week against any team good or bad.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I will reserve judgment until the season starts...BUT if we get our LB and RB situations straight, then the rest of the NFL had better look out!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Once again a stupid article from a writer no one has heard of.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

boognish is offline Coordinator

LOL :lol: Power Rankings from a Steeler fan's blog. Now that's some serious football insight there. I wonder where he ranked the Steelers? Oh, that's right #1 :lol: . Can anyone say "homer"?
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast