Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings 2013 Opponents

Now that the regular season is in the books, we know who our opponents will be next year.

Home games: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away games: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Seattle Seahawks, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    16-0

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    For our 2013 opponents I was thinking more along the lines of the Packers, then the 49ers, then either the Falcons, Skins or Seahawks & then the AFC Champions.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    For our 2013 opponents I was thinking more along the lines of the Packers, then the 49ers, then either the Falcons, Skins or Seahawks & then the AFC Champions.
    Well played. Althought since Atlanta has the #1 seed, it will be Green Bay, then Atlanta, then wither the 49es, Skins or Seahawks, and the the AFC Champions.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Well played. Althought since Atlanta has the #1 seed, it will be Green Bay, then Atlanta, then wither the 49es, Skins or Seahawks, and the the AFC Champions.
    Its the Niners after Green Bay:

2013 NFL Football Playoff Bracket - CBSSports.com Postseason
    Last edited by EricTheViking; 01-01-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    No. No it is not. We don't follow standard brackets in the NFL. In the Wild card round, the #3 seed hosts the #6 seed and the #4 seed hosts the #5 seed. In the Divisional round, the #2 seed hosts the highest remaining seed and the #1 seed hosts the lowest remaining seed.

On that link that you provided, it even says this:
    The NFL playoffs are not based on a pure bracket system. In the divisional playoffs, the No. 1 seed is assured of playing the lowest-seeded wild card survivor.
    If the Vikings win... strike that... WHEN the Vikings win, we will play the Falcons in the divisional round. The game will be Sunday Jan 13th at noon.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    I'm guessing you celebrated the New Years last night. :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

No. No it is not. We don't follow standard brackets in the NFL. In the Wild card round, the #3 seed hosts the #6 seed and the #4 seed hosts the #5 seed. In the Divisional round, the #2 seed hosts the highest remaining seed and the #1 seed hosts the lowest remaining seed.

On that link that you provided, it even says this
    Whoops! My apologies and I stand corrected. Learn something new everyday. Okay then -- onward to Atlanta (NYE hangover, pre-coffee edit) after Green Bay this week!
    Last edited by EricTheViking; 01-01-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Whoops! My apologies and I stand corrected. Learn something new everyday. Okay then -- onward to Seattle after Green Bay this week!
    Err. uh. I mean Atlanta. I haven't had my coffee yet!

Blog Entries
    Err. uh. I mean Atlanta. I haven't had my coffee yet!
    Caffeine is a good thing...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast