Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.
    I'll be attending the Jets game, nothing will stop me.
    Will you be legal then?
    :P
    Yes I will.
    I work at a liquor store and probably will next summer as well, so I'll be sure to bring some good beer with me... I don't know about keg stands at the tailgate though lol

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Sweet!!...Washington. We might need to start tailgate plans now.
    Have you guys planned what games you are going to this year? Any away games?
    We are going to four games this year. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit (home game), and Phoenix. Would love for you to plan that Joceyln attends the Nov 15th game vs Detroit. Not really the game we hoped for but it is what it is. Anyway, I would love for her to be there...she's fun to be around, and it's great to have other gals there.
    BTW, do you have a ring on her finger yet ;D
    We both will be in AZ for sure. I already have plane tickets. I am thinking about Cleveland and Pittsburgh as well. I will let her know about the Detroit home game. I am sure she will come knowing you will be there.

"Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52521.msg974134#msg974134 date=1248641780]
    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.
    I'll be attending the Jets game, nothing will stop me.
    Will you be legal then?
    :P
    Yes I will.
    I work at a liquor store and probably will next summer as well, so I'll be sure to bring some good beer with me... I don't know about keg stands at the tailgate though lol
    [/quote]

Why not, we do them at the Brewer games all the time! Might be hard to see the keg but it is there.

[img width=450 height=360]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image004.jpg[/img]

Jilly is offline Coach

"marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    We are going to four games this year. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit (home game), and Phoenix. Would love for you to plan that Joceyln attends the Nov 15th game vs Detroit. Not really the game we hoped for but it is what it is. Anyway, I would love for her to be there...she's fun to be around, and it's great to have other gals there.
    We both will be in AZ for sure. I already have plane tickets. I am thinking about Cleveland and Pittsburgh as well. I will let her know about the Detroit home game. I am sure she will come knowing you will be there.
    Great, we look forward to seeing you both. I'm super excited about the Cardinal's game.

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Great, we look forward to seeing you both. I'm super excited about the Cardinal's game.
    Webby will be there too. I am trying to recruit more.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Bill" wrote:
    Yep it not this season yet.
    but the 2010 oponents are set.
    we playing the New York Giants again in 2010 at home.

i hope this was not posted before, did a search and found nothing.

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, NFC West
    Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, NFC South

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/10551686
    Hate to burst your bubble, Bill, but I could tell you the scheduled opponents for 2011, 2012, 2013, etc.
    The NFL uses a rotating schedule format.

Find out the home and away opponents for 2010. Click here for the AFC opponents. This is unofficial and based on the NFL's current scheduling format.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Bill is offline Rookie

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Bill" wrote:

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, NFC West
    Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, NFC South

Hate to burst your bubble, Bill, but I could tell you the scheduled opponents for 2011, 2012, 2013, etc.

Find out the home and away opponents for 2010. Click here for the AFC opponents. This is unofficial and based on the NFL's current scheduling format.
    =Z=
    Hate to tell you this.
    but the Scheduled opponents for 2011, 2012, 2013 etc are not set in stone or are they even been approve by the NFL yet. becuase if the NFL go to a 17-18 game schedule they will have to redo the scheduling rotation.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

I will be at the Pittsburg game this year... I will def be at the Washington game too

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Basically, the only new information here is who we're playing at home and who away.

Yes, of course we're playing the Giants again. We play the entire NFC East in 2010. We also play the entire AFC East in 2010. Who cares?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Bill" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Bill" wrote:

Hate to tell you this.
    but the Scheduled opponents for 2011, 2012, 2013 etc are not set in stone or are they even been approve by the NFL yet. becuase if the NFL go to a 17-18 game schedule they will have to redo the scheduling rotation.
    They can't go to a 17-18 game schedule without agreement from the NFLPA.
    And every single announcement from the NFLPA and players has been negative towards expanding the regular-season schedule.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast