Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Bill's Avatar
    Bill is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    62

    Vikings 2010 opponents

    Yep it not this season yet.
    but the 2010 oponents are set.
    we playing the New York Giants again in 2010 at home.

    i hope this was not posted before, did a search and found nothing.

    Home: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, NFC West
    Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, NFC South

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/10551686

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

    I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.

  3. #3
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    The Giants..how shocking
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  4. #4
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

    I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.
    I'll be attending the Jets game, nothing will stop me.

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

    I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.
    I'll be attending the Jets game, nothing will stop me.
    Will you be legal then?
    :P

  6. #6
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    Sweet!!...Washington. We might need to start tailgate plans now.

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Sweet!!...Washington. We might need to start tailgate plans now.
    Have you guys planned what games you are going to this year? Any away games?

  8. #8
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

    I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.
    I'll be attending the Jets game, nothing will stop me.
    Will you be legal then?
    :P
    Yes I will.

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Wow! No trips to the West Coast. Looks like I will be seeing you a lot next year Ned. Well unless you move. You too Cajun! You better make some trips as well C Murder.

    I would definitely go to the Jets, Patriots, and Washington games.
    I'll be attending the Jets game, nothing will stop me.
    Will you be legal then?
    :P
    Yes I will.

  10. #10
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Vikings 2010 opponents

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Sweet!!...Washington. We might need to start tailgate plans now.
    Have you guys planned what games you are going to this year? Any away games?
    We are going to four games this year. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit (home game), and Phoenix. Would love for you to plan that Joceyln attends the Nov 15th game vs Detroit. Not really the game we hoped for but it is what it is. Anyway, I would love for her to be there...she's fun to be around, and it's great to have other gals there.
    BTW, do you have a ring on her finger yet ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings keep opponents guessing
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:28 AM
  2. Vikings 2008 opponents set
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:44 AM
  3. Vikings 2007 Opponents
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Vikings 2006 opponents
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 12:04 AM
  5. Vikings opponents in 2006
    By TARKenton in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 08:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •