Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    With this schedule I would be shocked if we ever lost more than 2 in a row. Most of us (meaning us on the site) believe that we (meaning the team) will jump out to a fast start again with the crap teams we play in the first 5 weeks. I actually think the division games this year will be more important than before. Clearly the bears are the other team we need to worry about and splitting against them might not be enough.
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #3
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency


    With a weak schedule to start out with, we should have time to get our legs under us, hit that mid-season form, and have a strong finish. This schedule really will allow us to come together and make a big run to the SB.

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    LOL, I can hear it now, we repeat as Div winners and people will beeyyyyyatch and say things like, "It was a easy schedule".



    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    LOL, I can hear it now, we repeat as Div winners and people will beeyyyyyatch and say things like, "It was a easy schedule".



    It is an easy schedule. I am saying that now.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    LOL, I can hear it now, we repeat as Div winners and people will beeyyyyyatch and say things like, "It was a easy schedule".



    It is an easy schedule. I am saying that now.
    Based on 2008 records, it appears to be an easy schedule.
    That's all you can say.


    The Vikings DO play, however, the defending Super Bowl champion, the defending NFC champion and the NFC South and NFC East champions.


    Right now, however, everyone is 0-0.
    We cannot say that any of the so-called "easy" games will be easy, because we cannot know which teams will be improved, which teams will be worse, which unforeseen injuries will strike the Vikings, etc. etc. etc.

    So, yes, in April, 4 months before the season starts, it does appear "easy".
    That doesn't mean shit.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    LOL, I can hear it now, we repeat as Div winners and people will beeyyyyyatch and say things like, "It was a easy schedule".



    It is an easy schedule. I am saying that now.
    Based on 2008 records, it appears to be an easy schedule.
    That's all you can say.


    The Vikings DO play, however, the defending Super Bowl champion, the defending NFC champion and the NFC South and NFC East champions.


    Right now, however, everyone is 0-0.
    We cannot say that any of the so-called "easy" games will be easy, because we cannot know which teams will be improved, which teams will be worse, which unforeseen injuries will strike the Vikings, etc. etc. etc.

    So, yes, in April, 4 months before the season starts, it does appear "easy".
    That doesn't mean shit.

    =Z=
    This. It really means nothing right now, it just looks easier. But there is always that team that comes from last to first. Miami last year. Who will be the miami this year? Who knows if we are going to be playing that team
    We're bringing purple back.

  8. #8
    Jimmymeboy's Avatar
    Jimmymeboy is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    196

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    LOL, I can hear it now, we repeat as Div winners and people will beeyyyyyatch and say things like, "It was a easy schedule".



    It is an easy schedule. I am saying that now.
    Based on 2008 records, it appears to be an easy schedule.
    That's all you can say.


    The Vikings DO play, however, the defending Super Bowl champion, the defending NFC champion and the NFC South and NFC East champions.


    Right now, however, everyone is 0-0.
    We cannot say that any of the so-called "easy" games will be easy, because we cannot know which teams will be improved, which teams will be worse, which unforeseen injuries will strike the Vikings, etc. etc. etc.

    So, yes, in April, 4 months before the season starts, it does appear "easy".
    That doesn't mean shit.

    =Z=
    This. It really means nothing right now, it just looks easier. But there is always that team that comes from last to first. Miami last year. Who will be the miami this year? Who knows if we are going to be playing that team
    I guarantee you that it won't be the Lions!
    I can't believe that Stafford is getting over 40 million.
    The top rookies getting that much money before ever playing a down in the NFL is ridiculous and has to be changed!

  9. #9
    jorgie's Avatar
    jorgie is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    90

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    Vikings are consistent, they pick a guy that has problems. :'(

  10. #10
    DaunteHOF is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: The Vikings, 2009 and consistency

    got an easy schedule, hope we go 11-5
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings have rare consistency in coaching
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Vikings Insider: Team didn't pass consistency test
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. The Vikings Are A Picture of.....Consistency?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •