enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings 2004 draft video

I finally received my Minnesota Vikings 2004 draft class DVD yesterday after about a two month wait. You can order it from www.ontheclockproductions.com. After watching it I'm convinced that Udezi will be an elite defensive lineman for years to come. This guy fights off double blocks and just crushes people. I've never seen to much video on this guy until I saw this video. Man was I excited. The other one I was surprised with was Darrion Scott. He's an animal and would have been a first rounder his junior year. He had some injuries and underachieved in 2003.

Anyway I'll say to that this video is worth every penny! It even has bonus clips of Culpepper, Mckinnie, Bennet, and Moss during their collegiate days. I don't work with this company nor am I trying to pitch a sale to all of you...but If you love the Vikes like I do you'll love this video.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: Vikings 2004 draft video

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    I finally received my Minnesota Vikings 2004 draft class DVD yesterday after about a two month wait. You can order it from www.ontheclockproductions.com. After watching it I'm convinced that Udezi will be an elite defensive lineman for years to come. This guy fights off double blocks and just crushes people. I've never seen to much video on this guy until I saw this video. Man was I excited. The other one I was surprised with was Darrion Scott. He's an animal and would have been a first rounder his junior year. He had some injuries and underachieved in 2003.

Anyway I'll say to that this video is worth every penny! It even has bonus clips of Culpepper, Mckinnie, Bennet, and Moss during their collegiate days. I don't work with this company nor am I trying to pitch a sale to all of you...but If you love the Vikes like I do you'll love this video.

Interesting yes i predicted 11-5. What ever happened to Lance Johnstone, is he starting or Udeze fills his spot?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166