Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

vikings #1 pass defense???

"Prophet" wrote:
    It is really surprising. I just hope they can keep it up. All the pundits will be changing their stories faster than Len Pastabelly can plagiarize a story.

What about the Vikes in the top of the heap in the dual sack machine category for the season!

Vikings | Fast Fact: Sack Duos - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:34:27 -0800

Vikings.com reports Minnesota Vikings DLs Kevin Williams (11.5 sacks on the season) an Lance Johnstone (11 sacks) tied the Indianapolis Colts and Atlanta Falcons as the only teams to have two players with 10 or more sacks each this season.
    Len Pastabelly....LOL...good one!!! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:

Vikings | Fast Fact: Sack Duos - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:34:27 -0800

Vikings.com reports Minnesota Vikings DLs Kevin Williams (11.5 sacks on the season) an Lance Johnstone (11 sacks) tied the Indianapolis Colts and Atlanta Falcons as the only teams to have two players with 10 or more sacks each this season.
    To me it says we didn't blitz enough this season and we have a good D-Line to build on.

Spence is sure helping take up some space in there. Where has Udeze been lately. It seems he was playing better early on than he is now?

If it wasn't for Johnstone giving them 15 yd, the score would have look a bit more impressive on Sunday. He could have ran up and held onto the guy instead of blasting him.

K Will is awesome no more I can say, his actions speak volumes.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

I hate to say this,but is it because Chavous was'nt on the field?
    I read somewhere that Cotrell said they were playing schemes he had never seen in practice.
    Was Corey telling the other DB's to play something other than what was called?
    Anyhow,they played great last Sunday,I hope they can do it again!!
    GO VIKINGS!!!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

it was just for one game.. kinda like trying to pick a team that is going to be perfect based off of week one...
    but it is encouraging (even though the defense wasnt 100% good defense, but some bad offense from favre)

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

udeze looks like he is worried about the run alittle bit more. i dont know what happened but he isnt attacking like the begining of the season, but hes a rookie and he has 5 sacks. theyll work w/ him in the offseason. and rememer about his shoulder injury, maybe hes worried about that :scratch: . tice said that if we got 10 games out of him hed be a steal . well. :thumbright: im glad we got him and he will be a force to reckon w/ in the future.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't know about any of you guys, but I think one of the major keys to the game was shutting down their running attack! Granted, they couldn't run as much because of the 17 point deficit, but still when they did run we really made them earn it and when they would run their sweeps or anything outside the guards we always had a linebacker there to stand up the fullback!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123