Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    are you sitting down???? of course you are. but its true. for the postseason anyway. lol. i went to nfl.com to look up some defensive stats and all they have are the active playoff stats. the vikings are the #1 pass defense. holy schnikke!!!! and the #1 overall defense!!!wow!!
    believe that? well if you dont, go look for yourself. i had to laugh a little. the d held the mighty brett farmve to 201yds passing which was the lowest total for the games so far. i know it is really meaningless, so far. but hey, you maybe can bet somebody lunch or something.lol :scratch:

  2. #2
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    I told my friends that the only way I could see the Vikings winning the game on Sunday was if Favre had a game similar to the one he had to open the season last year, and to my surprise he actually did worse this week! Luckily for the kings Favre was off his game, and his receivers didnt know what they were doing.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  3. #3
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I told my friends that the only way I could see the Vikings winning the game on Sunday was if Favre had a game similar to the one he had to open the season last year, and to my surprise he actually did worse this week! Luckily for the kings Favre was off his game, and his receivers didnt know what they were doing.


    I think our D also played a part in 2 of his int's. CC and DT were all over favre on 2 of his int's. The other 2 were on the WR's, they ran bad routes.

  4. #4
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    Wasn't the pass rush immaculate Sunday?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  5. #5
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Wasn't the pass rush immaculate Sunday?

    Yeah. Cottrell called a much more aggressive game and I hope he does it again this week. We have a huge edge when it comes to our CB's vs their WR's, so lets blitz the hell out of mcnabb and force mistakes. We will however have to watch for westbrook when we do that. We need to stop westbrook for receiving the ball and stop mcnabb from running the ball and we have a great shot.

  6. #6
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Wasn't the pass rush immaculate Sunday?
    they were frickin animals. absolutely fabulous!!!!

    that was a performance for the ages. i surely hope they can do it again or it will be for naught. because i think in their own minds now they can play at a high level. i see the defenses confidence at an all time high. dont you? i have been smiling since sunday eve. its great :salute:
    unleash the fro's :rr:

    :cheers: VIKINGS!!!!

  7. #7
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Wasn't the pass rush immaculate Sunday?
    they were frickin animals. absolutely fabulous!!!!

    that was a performance for the ages. i surely hope they can do it again or it will be for naught. because i think in their own minds now they can play at a high level. i see the defenses confidence at an all time high. dont you? i have been smiling since sunday eve. its great :salute:
    unleash the fro's :rr:

    :cheers: VIKINGS!!!!
    Just to know that the defense is capable of playing like that is enough to get me up in the mornings.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  8. #8
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Wasn't the pass rush immaculate Sunday?
    they were frickin animals. absolutely fabulous!!!!

    that was a performance for the ages. i surely hope they can do it again or it will be for naught. because i think in their own minds now they can play at a high level. i see the defenses confidence at an all time high. dont you? i have been smiling since sunday eve. its great :salute:
    unleash the fro's :rr:

    :cheers: VIKINGS!!!!
    Just to know that the defense is capable of playing like that is enough to get me up in the mornings.
    :shock: whoa :shock: i'm very proud of ya!!! jj
    i know what ya mean i think

  9. #9
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I told my friends that the only way I could see the Vikings winning the game on Sunday was if Favre had a game similar to the one he had to open the season last year, and to my surprise he actually did worse this week! Luckily for the kings Favre was off his game, and his receivers didnt know what they were doing.


    I think our D also played a part in 2 of his int's. CC and DT were all over favre on 2 of his int's. The other 2 were on the WR's, they ran bad routes.
    Claiborne had a very good game and his last few weeks he's shown what I hoped to see when we first signed him. DT has also emerged...I am excited to see what he does next year.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    vikings #1 pass defense???

    Thank God Pitt or NE didn't play yet! Yes, finally we have a defense! (I am happy about their play, but I am being sarcastic) SKOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Pass defense
    By Rochesterdave in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:23 AM
  2. anyone worried about our pass defense?
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 03:01 PM
  3. Pass Defense
    By Schutz in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
  4. Why does everyone rip our pass defense ?
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:22 PM
  5. Vikings weigh pass defense alternatives
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 12:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •