Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KFANreporter is offline Training Camp

**VIKING UPDATE** VIKINGS offer 2 last offers

BREAKING NEWS- keeping it between groups and NFL teams

We just talked to different parties at ESPN, and even 2 other NFL teams. There has been a discussion with a major deal involving the Minnesota Vikings. Everyone has confirmed and has been extremely cooperative. NFL information has spoken now to different parties, and we understand the deal, but at this time have no follow up, we will keep you updated.

I have spoken to the star tribune and they were just getting the information. At this time everyone will keep silent and let this play out, and see if this deal breaks out.

The official word is that the Vikings have taken there offer off the table with the Saints, and since trading for Sharper, they have offered Corey Chavour 1 final offer to rework his contract, if not he will be released by the end of the weekend, or no later than Tuesday if a deal could be reached with another team. Sources say the Saints, and Chiefs are interested.

The Vikings have taken there offer off the table for Burress, and his status is still up in the air. Burress spoke with Green Bay coach Mike Sherman, and Ted Thompson, and once heard of the Sharper deal, apparently Burress already knew that his offer was off the table. Burress is on his way back to Milwaukee. We do not know if Green Bay offered him a 1 year deal.

Our last work is to see what is going to happen with a blockbuster trade involving the Vikings, and we are waiting for official NFL information release.

Thank you

alwaysamossfan is offline Training Camp

Do you ever proof-read your posts!? its Chavous not Chavour and we signed Sharper we didnt trade for him!
    [img:75c85448ab]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/3447/alwaysamossfan0ld.gif[/img:75c85448ab]
    Sig created by MinnesotaFury

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"alwaysamossfan" wrote:
    Do you ever proof-read your posts!? its Chavous not Chavour and we signed Sharper we didnt trade for him!
    One of the biggest "pet peeves" here at PPD is when members criticize others for spelling and grammar.

proofread is 1 word.

didnt is actually didn't.

You did not capitalize "its".

And your second sentence is a run-on sentence.

So, let me ask you: Do you ever proofread your posts?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: **VIKING UPDATE** VIKINGS offer 2 last offers

"KFANreporter" wrote:

We just talked to different parties at ESPN, and even 2 other NFL teams. There has been a discussion with a major deal involving the Minnesota Vikings. Everyone has confirmed and has been extremely cooperative. NFL information has spoken now to different parties, and we understand the deal, but at this time have no follow up, we will keep you updated.

I have spoken to the star tribune and they were just getting the information. At this time everyone will keep silent and let this play out, and see if this deal breaks out.

The official word is that the Vikings have taken there offer off the table with the Saints, and since trading for Sharper, they have offered Corey Chavour 1 final offer to rework his contract, if not he will be released by the end of the weekend, or no later than Tuesday if a deal could be reached with another team. Sources say the Saints, and Chiefs are interested.

The Vikings have taken there offer off the table for Burress, and his status is still up in the air. Burress spoke with Green Bay coach Mike Sherman, and Ted Thompson, and once heard of the Sharper deal, apparently Burress already knew that his offer was off the table. Burress is on his way back to Milwaukee. We do not know if Green Bay offered him a 1 year deal.

Our last work is to see what is going to happen with a blockbuster trade involving the Vikings, and we are waiting for official NFL information release.

Thank you

Do you really want me to pick all the BS apart in this post? Burress is talking to us right now and both john clayton and len pasquarelli said he will more than likely be a vike by the end of the weekend.

We traded for sharper??? Who did we have to give up then? Since sharper was a FA, did we trade a guy into free agency then and his contract then gets tore up?

Good lord, everytime this guy posts, he gives more and more proof of his BS!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LMAO ultra that's soooooo funny when you do that! I remember when you did that to me also

coreyd is offline Coach

its not like we are sending these posts to get a job or anthying.......

If so, I am sure we wouldn't make these kind of mistakes!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: **VIKING UPDATE** VIKINGS offer 2 last offers

"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you
    Please, just stop wasting everyones time with these posts.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"coreyd" wrote:
    its not like we are sending these posts to get a job or anthying.......

If so, I am sure we wouldn't make these kind of mistakes!
    Exactly, that is why people should not point out others members grammar. Especially when their's is just as bad!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I find it odd, that this KFAN reporter, isn't posting all these breaking stories on the board at KFAN. Hmm, I wonder why?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

One of the biggest "pet peeves" here at PPD is when members criticize others for spelling and grammar.

proofread is 1 word.

didnt is actually didn't.

You did not capitalize "its".

And your second sentence is a run-on sentence.

So, let me ask you: Do you ever proofread your posts?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Promoting spelling and grammar isn't necessarily a bad thing however. There are some posters in here that are really abusers of the language. For those I would suggest installing THIS. A simple little add on that will make you look way more educated and intelligent. :thumbleft:

WWBGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast