Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viking reads

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Viking reads

Very good reads, nice to be hearing positive things about our boys for once.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

very good reads, although I could careless what the media is saying about us. I just want us to perform when it counts whether the media loves it or hates it

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

this is the same media that said we'd be going to the superbowl before the season started :shock:

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i bet it pains alot of people that we can and will make the playoffs.
    We're bringing purple back.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"gregair13" wrote:
    i bet it pains alot of people that we can and will make the playoffs.
    for sure, some of the media couldn't jump off the " Vikes for the Superbowl" bandwagon quick enough after our start. Love to see them explain away their views when we make the postseason :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Raji is offline Waterboy

Cnnsi Article

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/richard_deitsch/11/16/the.rant/index.html

never heard of this guy but i like him already.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Cnnsi Article

That's funny ...that is exactly what I told my boyfriend on Monday and he told me I am crazy. I am sending that article to him pronto. :twisted:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Let's make it a little easier:

The Rant
    Dysfunctional Vikings will end up in playoffs
    Posted: Wednesday November 16, 2005 11:16AM

It pains me to write this, but here goes: The Minnesota Vikings are going to make the playoffs. You read that right. Not that I'm rooting for the franchise that (boat) cruised its way into our hearts with its Caligula-like antics (though I'm thinking head coach Mike Tice could hook me up with some sweet playoff tickets). The Vikings (4-5) trail the Chicago Bears (6-3) in the NFC North, but the team's improved play and its upcoming games --- Packers (away), Browns (home), Lions (away), Rams (home), Steelers (home), and Baltimore (away) --- make an 8-7 record a real possibility after Christmas Day.

While the Bears won their fifth straight game on Sunday, their schedule is about to get as rough as the wind at Soldier Field last weekend. Chicago hosts the powerful Panthers next week. The Bears then travel to Tampa Bay, which is 4-1 at home this season. That's followed by a home game against Green Bay, but then comes a nightmare back-to-back-to-back stretch of games against the Steelers (away), Falcons (home) and Packers at Lambeau Field. Maybe the Bears are for real. Then again, maybe the Bears will be 7-8 or 8-7 following that treacherous road. Detroit is currently tied with Minnesota, but it faces a much tougher schedule (including the Cowboys, Falcons, Bengals and Steelers). Fast forward to the final week of the season. The Lions have faded (which gives them better draft position to draft another wide receiver) and the Bears and Vikings are tied at 8-7. Now take a look at the schedule. Minnesota hosts Chicago on Jan. 1. Better get on the bandwagon now.

Looking good folks .... just don't forget how HUGE this last week-ends win was for morale but also NFC North standings and NFC tie breakers !!!! :banana:

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

im gonna be REAL dissapointed this weekend if the bears beat panthers and vikings lose to the packers.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    That's funny ...that is exactly what I told my boyfriend on Monday and he told me I am crazy. I am sending that article to him pronto. :twisted:
    You are crazy...for dating a Redskins fan! :lol: We need to find you a nice Vikings fan instead for a boyfriend! :lol: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast