Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Viking players Hate the Cardinals

Tex, you know....on second thought. Do you all remember that kid who would mouth off to the older kids. Get his a$$ kicked, cry and apologize, then as soon as the older kid was 10 feet away would yell out "Jerk" and run.

I know TexPack was one of those kids.

What a joke.!!
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"Jer" wrote:
    Bringing in Poole was all about celebrating the playoffs. We got in. You guys would have done the same thing too.
    Since when do teams celebrate making the playoffs by bringing in a player from another team :?: The Vikings never would have done that, and if they did I would be ashamed :!: It's ok to celebrate, but they shouldn't have brought in Poole. That's going too far.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Responses to the galactically stupid:

It is obvious that the Packers lost to Arizona in week 3. What is the point in restating the obvious?
    The Packers lost a game they should have won and moved on. It has happened before and will happen again.

What possible affect could bringing Poole in for the playoffs have on the Vikings? Their season had already ended. I think it would be a different matter if it happened midseason. I think its a reach to say bringing Poole in was rubbing salt in anyones wound. If it does, on behalf of all Packers fans everywhere I appologize. I think you are being petty. If you are ashamed to live in Wisconsin then move. I am quite sure you wouldn't be missed by anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Itallion you won't even state your name for the record so we can check the roster at Calgary. I know you don't play any ball there come clean. All of your anger would get you put on your back time and time again if you came within 3 feet of me or anyone else who played D1 ball. Save you heroics for the bar on Saturday night. I'm sure French Canada is proud to have a chef like you serving up warm, hot, bullshit! I would humiliate you except you do it better yourself. Stay in school, you have a lot to learn BOY.

BigHogDopey - "JERK!" :bootyshake:
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

I think the vikings should do that though thats if we get in. To me a big game is going to philly, ill be there and those obnoxious bird brains better stay away from me lol! Vikings play like shit on the road it seems and this is the place to show what we are all about. National television spotlight, Moss vs T.O., Culpepper vs Mcnabb. I really think we have a chance if Culpepper can hang onto the ball and Moss lights up their two corners who i think aren't that good. If we can play good defense on T.O. i think we have a chance.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Let's look at the mighty Packers schedule last season.

2 wins against Playoff teams: Seattle
    Denver ( reserves playing )

8 wins against Non-Playoff teams: Detroit
    Chicago ( twice )
    Tampa Bay
    San Francisco
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Minnesota

3 Losses against playoff teams: Kansas City
    St. Louis
    Philadelphia

3 Losses against non-playoff teams: Minnesota
    Arizona
    Detroit

My point? Packers weren't as good as their record indicates. They had 8 wins against non-playoff teams. The only 2 wins I give them credit for is Seattle and Minnesota.

On the other hand, if the Vikes had beaten up on the weaker opponents last season, we would have been in the playoffs easily. You have to beat the teams you're supposed to beat.

Yet, I also feel you have to be able to elevate your game against the stronger opponents. The Vikes seem to handle that ok. The Packers seem to faulter against teams of higher caliber. Remember the Seattle playoff game? Remember Matt Hasselbeck tearing your D to shreads to send the game to OT? Remember the 4th and 26 miracle in Philly?

Bottom Line: Packers barely deserved to be in the playoffs, and definitely did not deserve to move on.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    BigHogDopey - "JERK!" :bootyshake:

Thank you for proving my point !!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

TEXPACK

You know, TEX, reading your replies in here shows how intelligent and yet how stupid you are. Bringing in Poole for the playoffs definitely WAS a bush-league move, and only your team would have the gall to do it. Just remember your comments when our Purple Pounds the Pack into the Lambeau turf and when Favre gets harassed into 4 INT's (Philly Cheese, anyone?) at the Metrodome. Your squad's defense has more holes than swiss cheese (I know, ha ha, very funny play on words - I'm surprised you got that one), and they'll be struggling to stay below .500 come December.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

O.K. NeoTx, your point must be then that no teams should have represented the NFC North last year?

I don't think any Packers fan has posted here stating we were satisfied with our team last year. The Packers don't just shoot off their mouths every year talking about this year we're going to the superbowl, blah,blah.

I go to their websites too! The Packers have real concerns about their team this year. I never see anyone here acknowledge the weaknesses of the Vikings. There are many. If a person states anything but, We're #1 drivel they get blasted.

I don't call that football talk. No wonder the Dallas media has such a great time exploiting the rants of people such as "Paul the Damn Viking". They don't do that to any other teams fans. No other team has such moronic people that year in and year out get drummed, sent back home, and laughed at each year. The joke is on you!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    O.K. NeoTx, your point must be then that no teams should have represented the NFC North last year?

I don't think any Packers fan has posted here stating we were satisfied with our team last year. The Packers don't just shoot off their mouths every year talking about this year we're going to the superbowl, blah,blah.
    Uh yeah they do. Over and over and over. Every year. "were on a superbowl run. we got brett no one can beat us"

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    I go to their websites too! The Packers have real concerns about their team this year. I never see anyone here acknowledge the weaknesses of the Vikings. There are many. If a person states anything but, We're #1 drivel they get blasted.
    what sites? the ones I go to they all say how they are going to the bowl and no one disagrees. Give us a link troll.

I'm a troll here?

That's the difference in Packers and Vikings fans. I guarantee if you posted intelligent criticisms of the Packers sites you would be shocked to find that the Packers fans won't blast you.

P.S. I see a lot more Vikings fans actively posting on Packers sites than the 3-4 whom post here. You are wrong. Why would you need links if you already go?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast