Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Viking players Hate the Cardinals

I think Davenport started a game against Detroit and had about 90 yards on 15 rushes. I'll check and get back to you. Don't forget this guy was probably an early second round pick had a college injury not set him back. His ankle needed surgery and rehab forcing him to miss the first several games of his rookie season. The Packers stole him in the 4th round.

O.K. Here it is:
    First name is pronounced NAH-jay
    During the 2003 season, had the second-best rushing average (5.45 yards per carry) among the NFL's top 59 running backs; only college teammate Clinton Portis, a 1,591-yard rusher for the Broncos, enjoyed a higher average (5.49)
    His 31.6-yard kickoff return average would have led the NFL last season, but he fell four attempts shy of the 20 needed for qualification, having not assumed those duties for Green Bay until the 10th game
    Could have been described as a true "Lion killer" in his 2002, rookie season. Better than 85 percent of his rushing yards in '02 (157 of 184) came against Detroit, including 84 yards in the Ford Field opener, which remains a career high
    Was a captain on the University of Miami's 12-0, national championship team in 2001, though he missed the title game after breaking a bone in his foot during Rose Bowl preparations
    A sprinter on the Miami track squad for four years, he was a member of the Hurricanes' 1999 Big East champion 4x100-meter relay team

Great game tonight from Minnesota. You guys are looking great!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Thanks for the praise TEXPACK! That means a lot coming from you, as critical of the Vikes as you are... :P

I agree, the D looked pretty good, but just remember, it was the Cards out there. Did Fitzy even catch anything? I thought for sure he would have at least one reception.
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

I think Fitz caught one pass early on in the left flat. I'm unsure if any others. Denny is probably a little gun shy about getting him hurt since Bolden looks to be through.

Maybe McCardell could do a one year deal and help out the Cards? If the Cardinals don't get a couple Free Agents before the season, who can produce some offense, they might as well start watching college players for the draft next year.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

In other news, to those of you who saw the Carolina/Washington game, Sean Taylor GAVE it to DeShaun Foster. Forced a fumble with a huge pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

stallion-The feature rb should do better than the 3rd rb. Fisher and Davenport can start and play a full game and produce. We have Ahman Green who has managed to stay healthy (knock on wood).
    These two haven't had to be pushed into the starting role, but if you look at the production with limited playing time you will see how good they are. They can start if needed.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Jer" wrote:
    stallion-The feature rb should do better than the 3rd rb. Fisher and Davenport can start and play a full game and produce. We have Ahman Green who has managed to stay healthy (knock on wood).
    These two haven't had to be pushed into the starting role, but if you look at the production with limited playing time you will see how good they are. They can start if needed.
    Right, right. Kind of like Tim Couch could start if needed :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112