Heres the details.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/4904146.html
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: Viking players Hate the Cardinals

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Heres the details.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/4904146.html
    Bennett sounds pissed in this article. I would be too if i was taunted after a heartbreaking loss.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Viking players Hate the Cardinals

That, so called, article is laughable. I can't believe the depth these guys will go to humiliate themselves to the press and now before the country. I am especially surprised by Michael Bennett whom I thought was a bright guy.

Calling someone out before a game is never a good idea.

Listen you Vikings fans try to show some class. You lost 18-17! The Vikings players (or as you refer to them) YOU lost. You were not prepared or the Cardinals wouldn't even been in the game.

You all have a losers mentality, I am sorry, I thought some of it was just humor but, you people are really really diseased with that loss.

I tell you what the Vikes better learn to shake it off and learn how to prepare for a Professional Football game and cut out all of the WWF crap or the Vikings will disappoint you this year again.

I blame Mike Tice for this directly, he has not control of himself or his team. When things are going his way, it's all good. When they're not he resorts to letting his team behave like monkeys.

The Vikings need a leader at coach, this has never been so apparent. God, I yearn for the days of Bud Grant. What ever happened to class in Minnesota? What ever happened to humility in sport? Other teams, coaches, and players in the NFL still have it.

I really thought the Vikings were going in the right direction this year but, unless they shake this, The Vikings will be no better than 6-10!

Prepare yourselves for that! What a damn shame.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Dude a typical fudgepacker fan talking garbage. The Pack is on the decline while the vikes are going in the right direction. You lost to AZ too by a score of 20-13. Packer fans have the brains the size of a pea it seems.

dstroyr666 is offline Waterboy

Texpak, you talk about class? The biggest lack of class I've seen in a long time was the Packers bringing in the Cardinals receiver and giving him the key to the city, basically kissing his butt for letting them slide in the backdoor again. Sure the Viking lost I can accept that but the Packers bringing in another teams receiver? Makes me ashamed to live in Wisconsin! I for one hope the Vikings remember the Packers and the Cardinals for last years butt kissing and a last second miracle.

dstroyr666

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

How does that show a lack of class??? After reading that article I am all the more excited. Our players are PISSED!! That shows that they care about THIS team and that they have HEART! Bennett stating that he wants to play the whole game of a preseason game is awesome!! Most preseason games don't matter at all... this one is definately going to! The players are going to come out READY to win and I believe that they are going to do everything to get the W. As for GB... they're pissed at them too!! This is definately going to be an interesting season!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm glad their pissed, I would be too. Hell I am. I would be happy putting all of their starters out for the season. Playing football angry is a good thing, so long as you don't take penalties.

TexPack your a retard, 'nuff said. You are a joke, and the worst poster on this board since those losers came for 10 seconds after the arizona loss.
    No one give a crap about anything you claim or say. You should stop worrying about what we have to say about our team, and start worrying about how the Packers are going to scrape together their 6-10 record this year.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Bringing in Poole was all about celebrating the playoffs. We got in. You guys would have done the same thing too. Getting pumped for this one pre-season game reminds me of last year. You guys were all about the Packers. You got your one win against us after preparing the whole offseason. You will probably have a great game against the Cards, but the wasted energy is not worth it. It would have been better for these two teams to duke it out in the regular season-in Az. or Minn.

We lost in week 3! You guys lost when the playoffs were at stake. The fans say Super Bowl while the team says Cardinals when both should be hoping to get into the playoffs FIRST. We won 10 games last year and we did not just back into the playoffs. We played the whole season and you guys were mentally weak ever since you lost to the Giants. You ended 3-7, we ended 7-3!

Chargers, Raiders, Cardinals, Giants. No playoff team loses to the top 4 teams in the draft.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"The fans say Super Bowl while the team says Cardinals when both should be hoping to get into the playoffs FIRST."

Well what do you know... an intelligent sentence by a cheesehead! I will agree with you on that. But you know what. The team also needs to focus on one game at a time! You can't play a season focusing only on the playoffs, you need to focus on each individual game in order to make the play offs. As an optimistic fan... I am shouting Super Bowl this year. However, thats not just this year... its every year! As for last year... well thats just it... its LAST YEAR... I'm no longer focusing on how well we didn't do! If it helps give our guys a little more motivation in a couple of games well thats wonderful! But other then that you can't dwell on the past as much as I know you packer backers love to do! We can talk all the smack in the world, but when it comes down to it the season needs to play itself out... We'll see what happens come the end of the regular season!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Hey Jer how can you say you played the whole season and yet lost to the cardinals in week three in the same paragraph? You guys sucked at the start, we sucked at the end. One play is what seperated us, don't act you were ultra consistent. WE started 6-0, you started 3-3. A win or loss has the same intrinsisc value whether or not it is in week one or week seventeen.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast