Thread: Viking news

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Viking news

I just read on kfan, that eric kelly was a no show at camp today. I don't know about anyone else, but this makes me happy. Now we will get rid of the guy, who thinks he is so great. Their will be a roster spot open then, maybe for brock lesnar? We could at least offer him a minimum contract and see what he can do.

Also, for whoever was asking about how darrion scott was doing in camp so far, I just read that he just got to camp today. He missed the first 8, because he was finishing classes at ohio state. This would explain why we have heard nothing about how he is doing. Tice said he needs to get into shape.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Viking news

Yikes, thats not very good news about Darrion needing to get into shape. I'm with ya on Eric Kelly though. Big cry baby. I'd love to be paid that much money to sit on a damn bench. (sorry I'm all worked up lately on the whole money issue!)

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Viking news

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Yikes, thats not very good news about Darrion needing to get into shape. I'm with ya on Eric Kelly though. Big cry baby. I'd love to be paid that much money to sit on a damn bench. (sorry I'm all worked up lately on the whole money issue!)

I don't think darrion is in horrible shape, I think tice just meant that he needs to get into shape, since he hasn't been working out at camp. He isn't in the football shape the others are, since he has been taking classes. I could be wrong, but I don't think it is to big of a deal.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Viking news

What I can't stand is when players start to whine because the coach mixes up the depth chart to promote a little competition. Kelly's pissed because Tice let someone else step in for a few more plays--big f'n deal! Now Kelly wants to be released or traded because of that? Grow up. There's no "I" in team, and there's no "KELLY" either. Just start playin' better ball, man. It's that simple.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Viking news

Until Brian Williams developed into a good corner, Eric Kelly was a member of the WORST defensive backfield in the NFL in my opinion. A terrible backfield that he lost his starting spot on because he sucked. Where does this moron think he is going to go and start, maybe the cheeseheads will pick him up when they lose Mckenzie, I am sure he would love to try and cover Moss twice a year and prove how lousy he is. Run away Eric and catch your jock strap because that is the only thing you can catch up to and cover in the NFL.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812