Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viking Nation

Re: Viking Nation

We must vanquish our enemies without remorse or pause. We must destroy them as only a Viking pillager would. We must make examples of the weak and believers of the strong. To play the Vikings should invoke fear and respect. Nothing less is acceptable. Last but not least, Team Gay must be destroyed on MNF at all costs. This is what is needed, it must be done.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    Divided? I really only saw a couple people upset. I think divided is a stretch.
    LMFAO! Do I need to dredge up those posts from yesterday & before camp?

Several people stated they didn't want Favre if he was not here by TC, yourself included.

"marstc09" wrote:
    [size=13pt]He is either signed and here by the 30th or fuck him.[/size]
    Not to mention just yesterday when the Glazer story came out, several people reiterated they no longer wanted him because it was too late.

Now that it has become reality, some of those same fickle, bandwagon fans are singing a different tune & jacking off, while they are giving Favre the hummer of his life.

What's worse than their blatant lies are the lies of our HC & Zygi Wilf who were *cough* done with him & moving on.

The Rosencopter was nothing to Sage compared to the ass-fucking our owner & coach gave to him today.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"singersp" wrote:
    The Rosencopter was nothing to Sage compared to the ass-fucking our owner & coach gave to him today.
    That's funny... and true.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

-Brandon- is offline Waterboy

I agree with this 100%, it's all about the present. If Favre helps us win a Superbowl and we are terrible for 3-4 years while we wait for a young QB to develop I will live with that as will every Vikings fan because in the end it is about WINNING. And right now, we have a better chance of winning with Favre than we would have with any other QB on our roster. Let's worry about the future when the future comes.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Several people stated they didn't want Favre if he was not here by TC, yourself included.

"marstc09" wrote:
    [size=13pt]He is either signed and here by the 30th or floop him.[/size]
    Not to mention just yesterday when the Glazer story came out, several people reiterated they no longer wanted him because it was too late.

Now that it has become reality, some of those same fickle, bandwagon fans are singing a different tune & jacking off, while they are giving Favre the hummer of his life.

What's worse than their blatant lies are the lies of our HC & Zygi Wilf who were *cough* done with him & moving on.

The Rosencopter was nothing to Sage compared to the jiggly butt-fricken our owner & coach gave to him today.
    I am one person that said if he isn't here by camp, screw him. However, he is the Qb of this team, so I have to accept it. I can choose to bitch and complain or I can enjoy it for what it's worth. A huge amount of attention for my favorite team and increased ticket sales. Now our talented but unknown case of players will be thrusted into the national spotlight and will become household names. Players like Leber and Henderson who are talented guys will have a camera in their faces and may get our team some additional respect. Right now a lot of other fans don't respect our team.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:
    [size=13pt]He is either signed and here by the 30th or floop him.[/size]

The Rosencopter was nothing to Sage compared to the jiggly butt-fricken our owner & coach gave to him today.
    I am one person that said if he isn't here by camp, screw him. However, he is the Qb of this team, so I have to accept it. I can choose to beeyatch and complain or I can enjoy it for what it's worth. A huge amount of attention for my favorite team and increased ticket sales. Now our talented but unknown case of players will be thrusted into the national spotlight and will become household names. Players like Leber and Henderson who are talented guys will have a camera in their faces and may get our team some additional respect. Right now a lot of other fans don't respect our team.
    SKOL

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Do you need a tissue? Ever heard of the word smokescreen? This was planned. I said this a long time ago. Look it up. Yes fuck him for not showing up for camp. That does not mean shit about my opinion that he is the best option at QB.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Lol bandwagon fans... Most of us here are only here for Favre anyways...

Remove the tricycle from your ass, Favre is the Vikings QB. No one cares about how much better of a fan you are because you still hate him.

When it comes down to it you will root for Favre too, making you a hypocrite as-well. You band-wagoner.

Being a fanatic isn't based in logic, we all know that, irrational thoughts and fickleness are part of the package. Is it just your duty as the village grump to point it out?

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:

+1
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Yeah, poor Sage.
    He'll make millions this year to play a game.
    Boo-hoo.

What people seem to ignore in the Glazer report is that he said the he got the impression from EVERYONE at Vikings camp that it was just a matter of time before Favre was signed.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9922912/The-vibe-at-Vikings-camp:-Favre-could-come-back

During my two days in Mankato, nearly everyone I talked to within the team talked about Favre joining not as an "if" but rather a "when."

Players, coaches, team employees ... you name it, they seem to believe it. The case for a Favre-Vikings marriage seems more likely than not when we look at the overall picture of clues.
    This was not a surprise or ass-fucking.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast