Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Viking Lovers are talkin' now...don't celebrate too fast...

all of a sudden, viking fans are posting in bunches since the vikes "backed" into the playoffs. You guys are talking pretty big around here. All of a sudden, there's an extra bop in your step. Seriously though, how can you guys truly be proud of a team that not only lost a must-win game on today against a non-playoff team, and had to cheer on the Saints to beat the Panthers in order to get into the post-season? Are the Viking that truly deserve cheering on? Makes no difference. all that's going to happen is the Packers will beat them for the third time this season, and you guys can quiet yourselfs on this board until next season. Be honest, Viking Lovers, you guys really don't think the vikings can win in the playoffs, right? Sure, it's any given sunday, but we're talking about the vikings here. Did you see the way the players looked in the game against the Skins: they were horrible...Randy Moss exiting with two seconds remaining in regulation (no spirit/lack of sportsmanship on his behalf)...What is this? These guys DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE THE POST-SEASON! THEY JUST DON'T!! They'll get oust by the Packers. Last few game, the Packers have been scoring pretty decently...offense is finding its top-notch groove again, and the defense didn't play too bad on today, either. Packers were able to win a game...score big, with Favre only playing a quarter and a half. That's a boost, eh? : packers able to sustain a lead...beat a team with their top guy on the sidelines. This victory, along with finishing the season 10-6 and a division title, is definately a momentum booster going into this week's playoff game.
    May the outdoor team win!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Viking Lovers are talkin' now...don't celebrate too fast

"bono" wrote:
    all of a sudden, viking fans are posting in bunches since the vikes "backed" into the playoffs. You guys are talking pretty big around here. All of a sudden, there's an extra bop in your step. Seriously though, how can you guys truly be proud of a team that not only lost a must-win game on today against a non-playoff team, and had to cheer on the Saints to beat the Panthers in order to get into the post-season? Are the Viking that truly deserve cheering on? Makes no difference. all that's going to happen is the Packers will beat them for the third time this season, and you guys can quiet yourselfs on this board until next season. Be honest, Viking Lovers, you guys really don't think the vikings can win in the playoffs, right? Sure, it's any given sunday, but we're talking about the vikings here. Did you see the way the players looked in the game against the Skins: they were horrible...Randy Moss exiting with two seconds remaining in regulation (no spirit/lack of sportsmanship on his behalf)...What is this? These guys DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE THE POST-SEASON! THEY JUST DON'T!! They'll get oust by the Packers. Last few game, the Packers have been scoring pretty decently...offense is finding its top-notch groove again, and the defense didn't play too bad on today, either. Packers were able to win a game...score big, with Favre only playing a quarter and a half. That's a boost, eh? : packers able to sustain a lead...beat a team with their top guy on the sidelines. This victory, along with finishing the season 10-6 and a division title, is definately a momentum booster going into this week's playoff game.
    May the outdoor team win!!!

Talking pretty big??? Are you reading our posts on here??? Most people are saying we don't even deserve to be in the playoffs or that we don't have a chance. Maybe read a little before making false claims buddy.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Gloat all you want now, hack...next week when the Vikings finally get up from that Rip Van Winkle spell that they have been under and play up to their potential, they will surprise the Packers in Lamblow and I hope that you will be here to take your medicine...overconfidence can be a killer sometimes!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

bono is offline Hall of Famer

okay, so maybe you guys aren't putting out the cake and ice cream, but the little cheerfulness that you have IS STILL TOO MUCH!! If I were a vikings' fan, I'd just shut my trap 'til the draft
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Bono,

Stop stirring the pot j*r*o*f.

Go someplace else and celebrate your victory over the bears and let us cry over our jug of "spilt" milk.

By the way, you are not reading all the post. If that is your take.

Where in the hell were you when the Pack was 1-5, where ever it was, go back there and thank God for your miraculous turn around. Were you one of the thousands that was filing out of the Lamb-Blow field during the MNF game against the lowly Titans.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    okay, so maybe you guys aren't putting out the cake and ice cream, but the little cheerfulness that you have IS STILL TOO MUCH!! If I were a vikings' fan, I'd just shut my trap 'til the draft

Maybe it is the fact that we get to play another crappy team in the 1st round of the playoffs. We did only lose by 6 points total to you guys this year. I don't think packer fans should be so damn confident in their team either.

Neither team is going to the super bowl, that is not hard to see.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

If you were a Viking fan... but wait, you are not, so dont tell us what to do and when to cheer, cheesehead.

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

I dont think they can win in the playoffs. I dont think they can win next week. I hope that I will eat my words but the O-Line sucks, the WR's suck, the RB's suck, the play-calling sucks...oh yeah the "D" or should i say "d". They suck too.

Go Vikes! I hope they beat the Packers. Then there is a chance maybe. :roll:

The packers suck also. :thumbright:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:

Maybe it is the fact that we get to play another crappy team in the 1st round of the playoffs. We did only lose by 6 popints total to you guys this year. I don't think packer fans should be so damn confident in there team either.
    6 points, TRUE DAT, nothing to be over confident aboout.

Definitely not worthy of Smack, that crap is likely to come back and bite you in the arse.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If I were a vikings' fan, I'd just shut my trap 'til the draft
    But your not a Vikings fan so who gives a F~ck what you would do. :P

WWBGD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast