Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Viking Lovers not gonna like this...

I was visiting this message board at my job's website: jsonline, and there was some discussion about Sharper and his comments about Favre over Walker. Someone posted that Sharper only said what he said b/c he doesn't want Walker to light him up this season. Below is the post, and a response from another packer backer. Check it out. It's pretty funny!
    Iceman010 wrote:

Think about it...if you're Darren Sharper and you know that the two games that Walker played in last year the Pack beat the Vikes and the one that he didn't play in the Packers lost. He also knows that he was brought in to revamp the secondary and that the guy (Wlaker) across the line of scrimmage is going to kick his a$$ when they get locked up in deep coverage. Wouldn't you want him out of their lineup also. You can't blame the guy for trying.

Hey D Sharp...I've got one word for you if Walker lines up against you this year...TOAST. I'd start praying now.

The Leaper wrote in response:
    Yeah...Toast!

Now that would be a funny tradition...everytime an opposing Vikings player got burned, Packer fans would throw toast on the field. It would even double as a convenient snack for the players...I'm sure Grady wouldn't mind chowing down on some toast during the game.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

NodakVike is offline Training Camp

Re: Viking Lovers not gonna like this...

Funny stuff i guess he needs to be in the line up to do that. Wont happen neway so its all just packer drivel. :roll:

Here's another post from THE SHADOW:

Extremely insightful; well done. Too many of the faithful find any player simply doing business in today's NFL - if they are Packers - traitors, low lifes, etc.
    I am surprised that the loyal Cult members did not wind up bashing Wahle & Rivera, even tho those players chose (within what seemed a 5 minute window) providing for their families over the maniacally irresistible 'WIN ONE FOR FAVRE' crusade the Cult imagines is rampant among the Packer roster.

"Who knows? The SHADOW knows!"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

:roll: Just some jerks opinion!

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Indeed, ultra...

The topic says we won't like this? I find it pretty darn humorous, actually. Not nearly as funny as the expressions of dismay and disgust we'll be seeing from Puker fans 4 games into the season when they finally realize what kind of a downward spiral their team is going into...but still a knee-slapper.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey bono, I've got something you are not gonna like:

"Everybody at PP.O knows that the Packers suck"

Now, go back to that sh_thole Packer site and paste that! We could give 2 sh_ts what those morons think!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Wow, isn't that original. Sharper makes a comment about a reciever and the response is "well OBVIOUSLY he just does not want to play against him." Come back when you have something real Bono. The truth is taht Sharper will be playing against much better recievers than the average Walker, I think he has more to worry about in Detriot...
    Count It...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Kleinsasser40,
    I never said that -or at least I don't remember saying- Walker would tear Sharper and the newly (very good by the way) Viking defense apart. I just ran across those following posts and thought they were too funny to not share w/ you guys! You gotta admit the toast and Grady Jackson bit was funny, as well as the "WIN ONE FOR FAVRE" statement!!!!

mark is offline Asst. Coach

"bono" wrote:
    I was visiting this message board at my job's website: jsonline, and there was some discussion about Sharper and his comments about Favre over Walker. Someone posted that Sharper only said what he said b/c he doesn't want Walker to light him up this season. Below is the post, and a response from another packer backer. Check it out. It's pretty funny!
    Iceman010 wrote:

Think about it...if you're Darren Sharper and you know that the two games that Walker played in last year the Pack beat the Vikes and the one that he didn't play in the Packers lost. He also knows that he was brought in to revamp the secondary and that the guy (Wlaker) across the line of scrimmage is going to kick his a$$ when they get locked up in deep coverage. Wouldn't you want him out of their lineup also. You can't blame the guy for trying.

Hey D Sharp...I've got one word for you if Walker lines up against you this year...TOAST. I'd start praying now.

The Leaper wrote in response:
    Yeah...Toast!

Now that would be a funny tradition...everytime an opposing Vikings player got burned, Packer fans would throw toast on the field. It would even double as a convenient snack for the players...I'm sure Grady wouldn't mind chowing down on some toast during the game.

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen.your a :tool:
    <!--
    sig -->

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

My Favorite blow-ho,

Some words of advice..
    If I were you I would take two weeks off....
    Then Quit!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW that is funny!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast