Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Viking Lovers, got any room to hate Aikman?!!!!!

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Ha, ha. What now Bono??
    :laughing3: LMFAO....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"GBFan" wrote:
    Favre knows his O-line won't be what it used to be, thats why he went on a training/conditioning program this offseason to strengthen his lower back, abs, etc. So he could move better and be able to escape defenders a bit more. He said it's already helped him. Maybe the program will help him avoid a defender or 2 and buy a bit more time to get a pass off

Favre hasn't had a losing season in his career, so why would I expect anything less than 8 or 9 wins this year. If they get anymore than that, then it would be nothing short of sweet

I truly still think that......the Packers and Vikes will finish 1 and 2 in the North. Lions aren't good at all and the Bears......well they are the Bears
    Sounds to me when the Vikes finish 12-4 & the Pack 8-8 it's a loosing season for the pack. Go away troll or I'll sic Caine on you!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"GBFan" wrote:
    Favre knows his O-line won't be what it used to be, thats why he went on a training/conditioning program this offseason to strengthen his lower back, abs, etc. So he could move better and be able to escape defenders a bit more. He said it's already helped him. Maybe the program will help him avoid a defender or 2 and buy a bit more time to get a pass off

Favre hasn't had a losing season in his career, so why would I expect anything less than 8 or 9 wins this year. If they get anymore than that, then it would be nothing short of sweet

I truly still think that......the Packers and Vikes will finish 1 and 2 in the North. Lions aren't good at all and the Bears......well they are the Bears
    You may wanna take a look at this article from Cheese-head Gazette.

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_22497735.shtml

"GBFan" wrote:
    I wouldn't say their O-line "sucks" right now. They do still have Tauscher, Clifton, and Flannigan. Losing Rivera hurts but...he was getting pretty old, so I could understand letting him go. The real loss was when they had to let Wahle go. He was VERY solid. Now, the O-line won't be what it used to be, but I don't think they'll go from one of the best last year to one of the worst just because they lost 2 guys. The only problem I had with them in the preseason was that they didn't do a good job at opening holes for the running game

I'm just excited that football season is starting tomorrow, because I was getting sick of watching baseball all summer. Looking forward to seeing some of the Packers rookies this year
    They'll be in the cellar where they age the cheese! P.S. Our Defense is also looking forward to seeing some of the Packers rookies this year as well!

"Caine" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Here's a few lines from an article in our (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Newspaper), by sports writer Bob Wolfley, on retired Troy Aikman, and his thoughts on the NFC North.
    Header: "Aikman eludes rush to pick Vikings in North"
    Troy Aikman has no trouble saying what many others cannot bring themselves to say: that the Green Bay Packers are the team to beat in the NFC North.
    "Once again the Minnesota Vikings are the "fashionable pick," according to Aikman, but there are some unsettling aspects about the Vikings, one of which he thinks has not attracted wide attention.

Aikman quote: "I just have a hard time going against a team like Green Bay. They are pretty seasoned in a lot of areas. And they have a quarterback. I guess I say this because I used to play the position, but I still believe it's a quarterback-driven league and I don't agree with anybody who says that we win because we just don't want our quarterback to lose games. Certainly they are going to go as far as Brett Favre takes them. So I still believe they are the team to beat. The Minnesota Vikings have been kind of the fashionable pick there in the North for the last couple of seasons. They have started out for the most part fairly well at the beginning of the year and faded down the stretch.
    "This year people think they have a chance to improve from where they were a year ago. But I think that's pretty much true for all 32 teams. Everybody is quick to say Green Bay is probably not going to be where they were a year ago, that this is going to be the start of their decline. I don't know about that."

Any thoughts, Viking Lovers?
    Wow, finally someone who is as optimistic as I am about the Packers!!!!
    So, Bozo, you're now "Optimistic" about the Packers fate this season? Hmmmm.....that doesn't seem to be the case in THIS post: Bozo Cries about Packers Sucking #1

Or, how about this thread where you pick Minnesota to take on Oakland in the Superbowl? Bozo's whaaaaaa fest part II

Seems to me that you waffle more on your stances than John Kerry did. One month you're crying about how bad you're going to suck and begging us all to let you on the Viking bandwagon...the next you're smack-talking about how good the Peckers....uh...Pokers....errrr....Packers are going to be.

Sheesh, it's tough keeping up with your alliegences. You know, it's "Die hard" fans like you that make me say...."Packer fans suck!!!". It's fans like you, who need some media Challenged Hillybilly Lover to tell you taht your team doesn't suck beffore you'll own up to being a fan in public. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that you wore 49'ers, Cowboys, or Bears gear to school...right up until 1995. The you ran to Wal-Mart, grabbed a Favre jersey, and proclaimed yourself to be a "True" Packer fan.

Give me a break.

Now, if you run true to form, you'll do one of two things.

1: Come back with a typical, "I was only kidding" type of reply to the accusations leveled against you here.

2: Not come back to this thread.

The first one I can beat silly...after all, either you lied (in which case your limited credibility is shot), or you're a waffler (in which case your limited credibility is shot). Either way, you're a tard.

In fact, I've chased you out of NUMEROUS threads that YOU'VE started...simply by stating the true facts. There's something that, no matter how you try, you simply can never get around. I can't wait to see what new thread you start once you leave this one (Which will be right about.......NOW).

So, my challange still stands (The same one I ALWAYS toss at you), "PROVE ME WRONG". C'mon big bad newspaper man. Are you going to let some forum poster kick your tail forever? Sooner or later your going to have to grow a set and fight back.

But, you won't. You'll slink back into the closet with your inflatable sheep wrapped in a Favre jersey and beat it around for awhile to reaffirm your "manhood". Then you'll come back here, post more crap, and I'll beat you silly with it....again.

Anyone but me seeing a pattern here?

Caine

damn!!!!! who's your daddy /mom/step dad!!!

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678