Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Viking Lovers, got any room to hate Aikman?!!!!!

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    He may be right looking at previous years...but its a new year. Slates wiped clean. Aikman, Brad Shaw, and Madden are complete retards. Tonight on the pats game madden is like "i just dont see the vikings being a better team and being good in that divison without moss". Well madden I just dont see you not uckin farves ick every moment that you get!
    so based on his theory then the Raiders should walk the AFC West being a better team in their division with Moss - oh they lost - explain that one Madden
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

douginc is offline Starter

Is there anyone here (not Packer fans) that would honestly pick Brett Favre of now over Dante Culpepper?!? He was the second best QB last year, next to Manning, and he threw for more yards, and if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am) he had the highest QB rating. If Aikman doubted us for reasons of coaching, too many O-line questions, or the running game, I could at least see where he was coming from. This, however.......????

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"douginc" wrote:
    Is there anyone here (not Packer fans) that would honestly pick Brett Favre of now over Dante Culpepper?!? He was the second best QB last year, next to Manning, and he threw for more yards, and if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am) he had the highest QB rating. If Aikman doubted us for reasons of coaching, too many O-line questions, or the running game, I could at least see where he was coming from. This, however.......????
    Out of NFL starting QB's, Manning had a rating of 121.1, and Daunte had a rating of 110.9.

But yes, I would take Pep now. He was the 2nd best QB last year. He will be #1 this year (that includes his ring). :wink:

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    He may be right looking at previous years...but its a new year. Slates wiped clean. Aikman, Brad Shaw, and Madden are complete retards. Tonight on the pats game madden is like "i just dont see the vikings being a better team and being good in that divison without moss". Well madden I just dont see you not uckin farves ick every moment that you get!
    Yeah, Moss sure helped his team kick some butt tonight...oh wait, THEY LOST!!! Screw Aikman...I seem to remember back when I used to live in Dallas hearing all the rumors about how TroyBoy and Daryl-ene Johnston were big butt buddies and all! :lol:
    And that was Cowboy fans in Dallas spreading those rumors around...not haters from other NFL cities!!! :lol:
    When I lived in E. Plano (suburb of Dallas) for a couple of years I heard the same thing. It was kinda strange how Deion Sanders lived in W. Plano and Emmitt lived in the burbs, but then you had Aikman living all alone in this big ranch out of town. You never heard of his girlfriends or a wife. Because Aikman was Johnston's ho!

Aikman picking Packers because of QB????? What!?!?! Favretard is going down hill. Daunte has his best ahead of him yet, now that is scary! Based on QB position you would have to pick the Vikings over Packers, unless you are brain damaged. Hey, wait, that's it! Aikman did retire from concussions, he definetly has brain damage!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Who cares what he has to say!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

Viking lover? You bet your As@! Aikman took way to many hits, just look at the drool on the side of his face when he talks. Or was he thinking of Darly?
    I.B.O.T. #213

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"sunny" wrote:
    Viking lover? You bet your As@! Aikman took way to many hits, just look at the drool on the side of his face when he talks. Or was he thinking of Darly?
    Perhaps he was admiring the rings he's got from winning the Super Bowl.... I wonder if any Vikings players do that?

"jackyl" wrote:
    "sunny" wrote:
    Perhaps he was admiring the rings he's got from winning the Super Bowl.... I wonder if any Vikings players do that?
    2 out of those 3 Superbowls should have astericks by them because all they had to do was beat the Buffalo B.i.l.l.s (Boy I Love Losing Superbowls). And everyone knows that Neil O'Donnell threw that other Superbowl game. J/K
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

hahahahahah i love what he said when he says "the packers have a qb"..just says that like daunte culpepper doesnt even exist..last time i checked, daunte BEAT favre at lambeau, and put up insane numbers that favre cant compare to anymore.
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"And they have a quarterback. I guess I say this because I used to play the position, but I still believe it's a quarterback-driven league and I don't agree with anybody who says that we win because we just don't want our quarterback to lose games" -Troy Aikman

wow, just like daunte doesnt exist
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast