Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Viking Lovers...

Don't forget he's got a pretty cool job too, even though it's for the sconny newspaper!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    You know, the whole thing about Bono is he is no worse than some Vikings fans around here about starting up a thread and not finishing it.

He has always been pretty straight to the point, and I put him in leagues with LosAngelis, etc. He rips on the pack, gets high on the pack. Pretty much like most fans around here feel about the Vikes. Up and down with the team. He provides some fun ripping ocassionally, but also has balls to say we rule when we do. You'd never see a real troll like ChokeJob ever say anything bad about the pack.

I for one am a little concerned that this whole Troll Brigade mentality is being reactionary, and thus taking away the chance to have good discussions with folks from other teams. A guy is not a troll for being a fan of another team. Bono started out a little trollish, but for most of the last year has been decent enough; not like I'm his biggest fan though. Remember the cheap jiggly butt hillbilly action?

I like fans from other teams on here that are honest, but fun enough to provide some ripping here and there. I like reading the other side's opinion at times...for knowing thy enemy is the key to victory.

Food for thought.
    I am glad that you said this cause it is easy for people to start ragging on the good Packer fans, especially when we had a bad game in the dome.

It is easy to incite a riot, we are awfully cantankerous after a loss.

Since the C A H days are gone, BONO was a stand up guy, he shouldn't have to pucker up to our Viking butts all the time. SHIhiTe, it is impossible for us Vike fans to please each other.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"webmaster" wrote:
    I for one am a little concerned that this whole Troll Brigade mentality is being reactionary, and thus taking away the chance to have good discussions with folks from other teams. A guy is not a troll for being a fan of another team. Bono started out a little trollish, but for most of the last year has been decent enough; not like I'm his biggest fan though. Remember the cheap jiggly butt hillbilly action?

I like fans from other teams on here that are honest, but fun enough to provide some ripping here and there. I like reading the other side's opinion at times...for knowing thy enemy is the key to victory.

Food for thought.
    This is exactly why I hate Los and i've told him as much. Just when i think all pack fans are scum, he comes along with well thought out, logical posts. He really puts a damper on my whole outlook of them :smile:

[color=red]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, but one good apple doesn't save the rest from being sh!tty! I hope that makes sense to people! It's kind of a reverse analogy or something like that!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:

Food for thought.
    This is exactly why I hate Los and i've told him as much. Just when i think all pack fans are scum, he comes along with well thought out, logical posts. He really puts a damper on my whole outlook of them :smile:
    I'm really sorry about that, Mensa.

Here, let me try this:

*ahem*

Um, the Vikings sucked. And Culpepper looked like a poopy head. And, um, the little Viking guy mascot guy looked like Rupert from "Survivor" trying to dance like Michael Jackson.

Did that help you out at all? :wink:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345