Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Viking Lovers...

Why?? knee?? neck?? still wants new contract

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Ultra,
    what are you talking about? When did Caine call me out? And really, I thought the Vikings' offense scored. Well, they're STILL better than my boys' o-line.
    When do I call you out?!?!?!? Almost every time you start another ridiculous thread, that's when.

Oh, I see, now you're in "Contrite" mode...your boys got humiliated by the Lions, so NOW you want to weasel in to our good graces again. You probably figure that since we lost, if you say nice things about us we'll fall for it.

Nope...nice try, Sport, ain't happening.

As predicted, however, you ditched the thread that you got hammered in (Any room to hate Aikman) and started a new one.

As far as your comments here go, I'm not buying it. We got beat, YOU got humiliated. Deal with it. Our loss had bright spots, yours simply showed what you can expect a LOT MORE of.

And, on a final note, I see you're still waffling all over your Packers. "I love 'em, we suck, I love 'em, we suck", you're like Ross Perrot trying to decide if he's running for President, or John Kerry on every issue ever put before him. Waffle, waffle, waffle.

Pick a side of the fence and stay on it. At least trolls like "IChokeMyChickentoMichealJacksonRecords" stay consistent. I can at elast find SOMETHING to respect in them. You...you just flip flop from one side to the other.

Caine

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

If Jevon is out I'm totally screwed for my fantasy league....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

bono is offline Hall of Famer

caine,
    fyi it's not that i've been trying to avoid reading/responding to the "Aikman" thread...after that one night when I posted it, I moved on. Didn't really check to see other people's responses. So, therefore, I have no clue as to what it was you replyed with. And as far as me trying to get into the good graces of you Viking Lovers...DON'T THINK SO!!! Approx. how long have you been in here? Those who really know me, know that I'm as real as it gets! I don't hate. I give respect/props where and when it's due. Were you around during my boys' loss to the vikings in the playoffs last season? I could have sworn I came in here (probably the first packer backer to) and (with a swollen heart) congratulated the Vikings. They played good ball. There was no denying it. What would you prefer me to do, come in here...look like a complete idiot exclaiming how the Vikings lost to the Bucs, when I know my team stands in need of vast improvement? Come on, I love my Packers, but I'm not blind (and I hope you're not) to flaws and areas of dyer improvement.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!
    Javon Walker is likely OUT FOR THE SEASON!!!! That does it. The Packer season is officially OVER

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Read here Bono: http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13339&start =45

I usaully read all the posts in the threads I start. You should try it.

I still find your little "Lovers" taunting to us.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    caine,
    fyi it's not that i've been trying to avoid reading/responding to the "Aikman" thread...after that one night when I posted it, I moved on. Didn't really check to see other people's responses. So, therefore, I have no clue as to what it was you replyed with. And as far as me trying to get into the good graces of you Viking Lovers...DON'T THINK SO!!! Approx. how long have you been in here? Those who really know me, know that I'm as real as it gets! I don't hate. I give respect/props where and when it's due. Were you around during my boys' loss to the vikings in the playoffs last season? I could have sworn I came in here (probably the first packer backer to) and (with a swollen heart) congratulated the Vikings. They played good ball. There was no denying it. What would you prefer me to do, come in here...look like a complete idiot exclaiming how the Vikings lost to the Bucs, when I know my team stands in need of vast improvement? Come on, I love my Packers, but I'm not blind (and I hope you're not) to flaws and areas of dyer improvement.
    Are you trying to argue using logic?!?!?! AMAZING!!! Now I've seen it all.

What tickles me most is your own admission: "after that one night when I posted it, I moved on. Didn't really check to see other people's responses.". That makes you a bonafied ***drum roll*** TROLL!!!

Sure, I saw in you in here after the Play-Off beating (You were the second Packer Backer in here btw...I think Barfly beat you in). And, yeah, you ate some crow. But here's where you lost all of my (grudgingly given) respect:

1: During several statistical arguements in the late season and early post season, you posted drivel, started getting beat on, then split...only to fire up another ridiculous thread on another moronic topic.

2: During pre-season this year, you made posts asking to "jump on the Viking bandwagon", and telling us (as if we didn't know) how bad your team was going to stink.

THEN, you kick off the "My guys rock" BS because Aikman took your side in ONE preseason analysis (And Aikman does put the "anal" in analysis).

So, you're a waffler...and a troll. Not a real good combination.

Here's a tip, if you start a fire, stick around to see it through. You might get hammered, but you might just gain some respect. If you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk. Don't just talk and walk away.

Until you develop some follow through on the caca you shovel, I'm not buying any of it.

Caine

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!
    Javon Walker is likely OUT FOR THE SEASON!!!! That does it. The Packer season is officially OVER
    For real? link? :shock: Am I not feeling the sarcasm?

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Purplepeople,
    one of the top editors here at my job (milwaukee journal sentinel) got a call from a credable (sp) source informing that Javon Walker might be out for the rest of the season. I think he messed up his leg or something like that.
    And for you Caine:
    it's not ALWAYS that I post something and fail to check up on it for replys...this time, I jprobably was busy, working on the special Packer section (which i mention a few days ago...it's in today's paper ), and well as the beginning of college football season (had to put together statistcal game summary boxes for mostly all Wisconsin colllege football teams, Big Ten conference and Top 25)...not to mention all this other stuff. I've been pretty tired...lazy to extracurricular activity. Not to mention that the U.S. Open was going down (dang on it! none of the Williams made it, nor did my number one stunner, Lindsay Davenport...Andrea Agassi, thanks for the memories, man!)...I'm a pretty big fan of that stuff!
    And yeah, I remember when I posted something about "jumping on the Vikings' bandwagon." I do recall ALSO stating that I was just kidding around, for it was ONLY PRE-SEASON!!! I do recall also saying that I saw nothing wrong with befriending (not in those exact words) viking lovers -expecially during off-season...it was the regular season that I would get into my overdose of "Viking-Haterism."
    Furthermore, what's wrong with giving a few props to the Vikings when they deserve it? There have been times when some elite Viking Lovers in here have done the same in regards to my Packers. What do you think about them?
    Moreover, I do not appreciate you calling me some freakin' troll. Do I look like one? Do I smell like one? Is my favorite color purple? NO!!!
    If you don't want me posting/conversing with you all in here, fine, I'll freakin' pack up my things and head SOUTH for winter!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Bono, don't leave. You're our scapegoat! :grin:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast