Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Viking fans are pathetic

Its sad that you guys lost to the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and the Arizona Cardinals. A little scrawny wr caught the winning td against you guys. Did he get the key to Minny yet lol.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Viking fans are pathetic

Wow now that I know that! Your right maybe I should be a Giant's fan! ON THE OTHER HAND! NO I DON"T THINK SO!!!!<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

I dont like what you guys are saying. The Giants rule. You guys should convert into Giant fans cause you are too socially inept lol.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Viking fans are pathetic

Pathetic? That's what they call you when you've got one of the top picks in the draft, right? If you'd traded for it beforehand it's one thing, but when you got to do in the ugly way it means you were 4-12 and that's called what? Pathetic I do believe?

I suppose you're all uppity now from being the best 4-12 team so you only pick forth, right?

Frankly every last team in the NFC North has place to call you clowns pathetic. You guys hoping to improve to 6-10 and not get your name changed to the New York Possums?

After all, you play dead at home and get killed on the road. What better name than Possums?
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

Viking fans are pathetic

at least we didnt lose to the cardinals. Minnesota twinkies would be a good name for your team haha

Viking fans are pathetic

Is'nt it past your bed time?[]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

at least we didnt lose to the cardinals. Minnesota twinkies would be a good name for your team haha
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

Viking fans are pathetic

I certainly hope that this GMen idiot isn't representative of Giants' fans everywhere. Christ, this guy is starting to make certain segments of the Packer fan population look like rocket scientists.

"Hey, someone from another team is over on our message board stirring us up. . .let's go over to THEIR message board and try to stir THEM up!" Justifying bad behavior by pointing out someone else's bad behavior. . .how very fourth grade.

Yep, they've beaten us 5 of the last 6 seasons. They're also picking 4th overall in this year's draft. Who gives a damn about the Giants?
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

Viking fans are pathetic

gmen seems to remember alot about our season last year. I wonder if it's because he's blocked out the memory of the Giants season last year !!!!!

Viking fans are pathetic

GMen1 has an IQ of about a shower curtain rod. He comes in here and can barely muddle up two sentences and most of those include "Giants rule", and "Vikings suck". I guess it makes him feel better to come in here and talk noise to about the only team the VaGiants can beat lately. Great season the Vagiants had last season, at least we had a CHANCE to make it to the playoffs. Have fun being at the BOTTOM of the NFC East for the next few years.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Viking fans are pathetic

Good one!! lol !!![]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NeoVikesTX

GMen1 has an IQ of about a shower curtain rod. He comes in here and can barely muddle up two sentences and most of those include "Giants rule", and "Vikings suck". I guess it makes him feel better to come in here and talk noise to about the only team the VaGiants can beat lately. Great season the Vagiants had last season, at least we had a CHANCE to make it to the playoffs. Have fun being at the BOTTOM of the NFC East for the next few years.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><font size="6"></font id="size6">

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Viking fans are pathetic

Gmen... You had 4 posts mentioning the Cardinals, get a new angle that one is dull, overused.

BTW, You know what they say about tall(giant) men...(no balls)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast