Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Viking fans on the packers

How can you hate a team whose mascot is a wedgie. :tongue:

You young guys probably don't remember when the networks showed a lot more of the cheerleaders. They stopped doing that in the interests of feminism. Now thats something to hate. :angryfire:

WWBGD

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"RK" wrote:
    You young guys probably don't remember when the networks showed a lot more of the cheerleaders. They stopped doing that in the interests of feminism. :
    [size=7px][/size]

For all the teams except the Packer cheerleaders always grazing
    and chewin thier cud. It's really disturbing :shock:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "VIKE58" wrote:
    I've been a VIKINGS fan for 35 years :cheers: . But I don't think I really started hateing :angryfire: the Packers till I moved to Wisconsin 15 years ago. But Its a lot of fun to fly my VIKINGS flag proudly all season long. No matter how the season ends up. And I think this will be a great one! :thumbleft:
    You dont get trashed or anything like that by packer fans??? I would think they would give you a hard time and do a lot of pranks and mean things to you after they see you displaying the vikings flag.

You viking fans in wisconsin should tell us what daily life is, living in the dairly land.
    I became a Viking fan because of Packer fans in the 80's. I had to leave my home state of MN and move to WI back then. I have always liked the Vikings but was never a true fan until I encountered what packer fans were like. 1998 was pure hell for me here. I almost ran and hid under my covers. As for daily life tho, they are all just "all hail to favre" day after day. I was dreading opening season this year, as I do most, because they just post all that packer crap all over the damn place here, but this year was a little different for me. I got tickets (GREAT TICKETS) to the home opener this year and celebrated like any viking fan should-with other viking fans. I couldn't talk for two days after that game i was screaming and yelling so much. A truly great feeling for me. And I stayed in MN for 5 days following that game so I didn't get all the crap they put in the papers here either. Another small blessing.

SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I feel your pain transplantedvikingfan, I feel your pain!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

i started being a vikes fan in 98 when i was 10 also as someone else posted. soo around 2000 when we didnt be the pack in either game cause if the vikes wouldve just won one of them we had homefield throughout the playoffs and wouldnt have gotten cheated out by the giants
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123