Thread: Viking 'fans'

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Viking 'fans'

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=vikings_fan66 link=topic=50850.msg919863#msg919863 date=1236541303]
    To be honest I avoid this site sometimes due to negatvity

But everyone is entitled to their thoughts and this is the place to voice it. I am not saying stop doing it. If I dont want to read it I dont have to.

I think most NFL message boards have negativity. It gives people a chance to vent. Just like the days before the net people would vent on call in radio call in shows
    LOL, your not the only one my friend.

I trade emails with 5 solid members (from when I first joined) who don't post much if at all anymore.

IMHO that doesn't make the site a bad site, just means it is growing.
    When that happens all kinds of chuckleheads show up with all kinds of opinions/thoughts/discussiong points.

Some are good, some are bad, it just gets a bit harder to wade through in an effort to find the good stuff.
    There is no bad opinion. Maybe you don't agree with it but that does not make it bad.
    Bullshit.

If you were to tell me that your opinion was that the world was flat, that would be a bad opinion, because it is rooted in something that is flat-out wrong.

=Z=
    That is totally different from an opinion. An opinion is a belief that may or may not be backed up with evidence, but which cannot be proved with that evidence. The world is flat is a statement that has been proven wrong. Childress is a bad coach is an opinion. It is hard to prove right or wrong.
    LOL. Bad example.

The only three things I could possibly say that make Chiller 'good' are;
    1. He's a coach in the NFL (he must know something, right?)
    2. He knows how to pussyfoot around a question, expert bullshitter
    3. He has a big mustache, which makes him look either friendly, or like a petofile, possibly both.

There's 3 years and thousands of people's worth of input on why he sucks.
    [/quote]

He also improved each year. Next year he better be 11-5 or better!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Viking 'fans'

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=50850.msg919993#msg919993 date=1236602222]
    [quote author=vikings_fan66 link=topic=50850.msg919863#msg919863 date=1236541303]
    To be honest I avoid this site sometimes due to negatvity

But everyone is entitled to their thoughts and this is the place to voice it. I am not saying stop doing it. If I dont want to read it I dont have to.

I think most NFL message boards have negativity. It gives people a chance to vent. Just like the days before the net people would vent on call in radio call in shows
    LOL, your not the only one my friend.

I trade emails with 5 solid members (from when I first joined) who don't post much if at all anymore.

IMHO that doesn't make the site a bad site, just means it is growing.
    When that happens all kinds of chuckleheads show up with all kinds of opinions/thoughts/discussiong points.

Some are good, some are bad, it just gets a bit harder to wade through in an effort to find the good stuff.
    There is no bad opinion. Maybe you don't agree with it but that does not make it bad.
    Bullshit.

If you were to tell me that your opinion was that the world was flat, that would be a bad opinion, because it is rooted in something that is flat-out wrong.

=Z=
    That is totally different from an opinion. An opinion is a belief that may or may not be backed up with evidence, but which cannot be proved with that evidence. The world is flat is a statement that has been proven wrong. Childress is a bad coach is an opinion. It is hard to prove right or wrong.
    LOL. Bad example.

The only three things I could possibly say that make Chiller 'good' are;
    1. He's a coach in the NFL (he must know something, right?)
    2. He knows how to pussyfoot around a question, expert bullshitter
    3. He has a big mustache, which makes him look either friendly, or like a petofile, possibly both.

There's 3 years and thousands of people's worth of input on why he sucks.
    [/quote]

He also improved each year. Next year he better be 11-5 or better!
    [/quote]

I question if he improved us, or Peterson came to the team and we won a couple extra.

I guess we'll find out.

Romeo Crennel went 10-6 too.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112