Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Viking fans

  1. #1
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Viking fans

    http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

    Every viking fan needs to sign up for this site. Its a smack talking site where you can trash your fellow NFC North rivals like packer fans, bear fans and lion fans. Anyone interested, me and Abyss are the only viking fans there. We need more.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  2. #2
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Viking fans

    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

    Every viking fan needs to sign up for this site. Its a smack talking site where you can trash your fellow NFC North rivals like packer fans, bear fans and lion fans. Anyone interested, me and Abyss are the only viking fans there. We need more.
    I was all excited. I saw I had a private message. It was just you. :wink:

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  3. #3
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Re: Viking fans

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

    Every viking fan needs to sign up for this site. Its a smack talking site where you can trash your fellow NFC North rivals like packer fans, bear fans and lion fans. Anyone interested, me and Abyss are the only viking fans there. We need more.
    I was all excited. I saw I had a private message. It was just you. :wink:
    You signed up SKOL.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  4. #4
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,497

    Viking fans

    "Smack" stinks. It reminds me of junior high school, or really immature high school kids. I'll debate anyone, any time, on virtually any subject, but I'll use facts and logical conclusions/opinions to make my points. Name calling and chest thumping is strictly for children.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

  5. #5
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Viking fans

    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

    Every viking fan needs to sign up for this site. Its a smack talking site where you can trash your fellow NFC North rivals like packer fans, bear fans and lion fans. Anyone interested, me and Abyss are the only viking fans there. We need more.
    I was all excited. I saw I had a private message. It was just you. :wink:
    You signed up SKOL.
    Naw, smack isn't my thing.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  6. #6
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Viking fans

    Take a look at the site though. It's not all about smack. Its about football in every division. Please guys sign up.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  7. #7
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Viking fans

    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Every viking fan needs to sign up for this site. Its a smack talking site where you can trash your fellow NFC North rivals
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Take a look at the site though. It's not all about smack. Its about football in every division. Please guys sign up.
    I'm starting to think VATW is actually John Kerry.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Viking fans

    hahaha los.

  9. #9
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Viking fans

    What's that called, Flip-Flop?

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,114

    Viking fans

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Every viking fan needs to sign up for this site. Its a smack talking site where you can trash your fellow NFC North rivals
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Take a look at the site though. It's not all about smack. Its about football in every division. Please guys sign up.
    I'm starting to think VATW is actually John Kerry.

    :thumbright: =D> :thumbleft: :headbang:

    VATW there is no place like home..THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME :wink:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 07:22 AM
  2. All viking fans
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 01:13 PM
  3. Why Are We Viking Fans?
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 01:56 AM
  4. many viking fans in wy
    By wyviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 08:59 PM
  5. Hi again Viking fans
    By sdvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 02:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •