PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Viking Autograph Tactics

My goal is to get all four of the original Purple People Eater's autographs on mini helmets, but I want to get the autographs in person.
    I have Eller, but since I live out of state getting the others are difficult.
    Gary Larson lives here in WA and I know his brother-in-law, so it's just a matter of time before I arrange the signing with him.
    Any suggestions how I may get Marshall's and Justice Page's?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Viking Autograph Tactics

Can't say that I do.

I think Page only does private signings now & can't think of him making too many appearances.

I already have at least 1 mini helmet (I believe I have two) & I had 2 full size helmets signed by all 4. Plus at least 2 sets of mini helmets signed by them individually.

I'm down to 1 full size helmet now though as I gave one of them to Webby as appreciation to what he has done with this site & for all it's members.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Can't say that I do.

I think Page only does private signings now & can't think of him making too many appearances.

I already have at least 1 mini helmet (I believe I have two) & I had 2 full size helmets signed by all 4. Plus at least 2 sets of mini helmets signed by them individually.

I'm down to 1 full size helmet now though as I gave one of them to Webby as appreciation to what he has done with this site & for all it's members.
    Man you are a giver. Like I said your karma must be sick. I bet nothing bad ever happens to you.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Can't say that I do.

Man you are a giver. Like I said your karma must be sick. I bet nothing bad ever happens to you.
    To bad karma doesn't get you laid.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Can't say that I do.

Soon you will have all the Poussy you can handle

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    My goal is to get all four of the original Purple People Eater's autographs on mini helmets, but I want to get the autographs in person.
    I have Eller, but since I live out of state getting the others are difficult.
    Gary Larson lives here in WA and I know his brother-in-law, so it's just a matter of time before I arrange the signing with him.
    Any suggestions how I may get Marshall's and Justice Page's?
    See how much it costs to see page for legal advice?
    ;D

"singersp" wrote:
    Can't say that I do.

You're a class act Singer.
    Edmund Burke

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Can't say that I do.

Soon you will have all the Poussy you can handle
    Gilling, gilling time?
    Where did the Mrs go?
    Edmund Burke