Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Re: Viking Amends - Road to Recovery

Hi my name is RK

I just came here with my friend Del Rio. I am trying to support him in really admitting to himself his problem. You can see by his statement that he is pretty much in denial. I am just a social complainer and feel that a
    b!tch here and there is not a real problem. On occasion in my youth I used to go on a real bender that would last a couple of days but haven't done that since my college days. I think all of you are really brave to stand up and admit to your addiction and I will pray for all of you over come your problem. :lol:

WWBGD

Hooversham is offline Starter

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Hi my name is WBL and some would say that I tend to be too positive towards the Vikings and get my hopes up too high so I guess I need to make amends to all of those negative people out there. I don't whine about the coaching, or the players but instead try to come up with excuses as to why they might be that way. I also need to make amends to my poor little bleeding purple heart for getting too emotionally attached. I don't think it can take it anymore! So I guess I have too much faith, if there is such a thing. But for those of you who consider this a problem, I probably will never change so you're just going to have to deal with me!
    You have friends here, WBL. You really do.

Good post, BTW.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Hi everyone the names Williamson of Troy, but you can call me Josh.

Just like WBlVike babe I too get my hopes up too high every season. I think that its only natural being a die hard vikes fan. After we loose I tend to go into a state of depression and take it out on anyone who I come in contact with who pi$$es me off. I am sorry.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Hi everyone the names Williamson of Troy, but you can call me Josh.

Just like WBlVike babe I too get my hopes up too high every season. I think that its only natural being a die hard vikes fan. After we loose I tend to go into a state of depression and take it out on anyone who I come in contact with who pi$$es me off. I am sorry.
    Hello back. My name is ultravikingfan, but you can call me Dan.

Screw you pal!

jk! :lol:

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Hi Snow, my name is Mike. Hi Mike...

I think it was just a great idea to rent a couple of boats and invite your best buds for some real male bonding. You know, something that will bring 'em all together so they could really tear up the league. Men will be men, and boys will be idiots, or worse. Just plain unbelievable!

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

6-KINGS Guest

Hi my name is 6-KINGS but you can call me Scotty

I am a future movie star and I like pizza.
    I have been a Viking fan since 1967.
    I have seen the Vikings and their players do anything and everything wrong, on many many occassions.
    And all that seems wrong now, will in a very short time matter even less than it does now.

Cuzz when the Vikes win Sunday, everybody will be happy again.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

well it's WBL again I just had to make another amend to my family for having to put up with me every Sunday afternoon. They have to see me yelling, screaming, jumping up and down, throwing things, sometimes swearing, they think I'm insane but I'm really not. But you know what I don't really give a rip, I will yell and scream all I want and they can think what they want. I just love a team very very much, I love my Vikings! Oh and I love my family too!! hahah

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

that was cold as ice ultra! :sad:

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hi, my name is whack the pack. Hi whack!

I am a Viking addict! I have not gone any time in the last 37 years not rooting for the Minnesota Vikings! It has not been easy, and it has affected my personal life. I have had neighbors tell me to shout up, and even tell me horror stories of what I have said while I am on a Viking tirade!

I have to close the windows when the game starts, and I have to have a TV brick close by so I can throw it at my TV. I always want my team to be perfect, and the other team to make mistakes. And if the Vikes win, the day is even better if the Pack loses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been through the deeps of hell, but we have not yet reached the promised land! Thank god my wife is very understanding, and takes it in stride! She knows my addiction runs very deep, and that I will probably never be cured!

But I was the one that thought the Vikes needed to bond more, so I told my adoptive Viking (Fred Smoot) to rent a boat, grab a bunch of hookers and just go nuts on the boat! It is my fault and I have to take the blame!!

So, I am Whack the Pack and that is my story!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hi, my name is Snow, "Hi Snow"

Well, I have to admit that sometimes, I am a little too compulsive, I read a thread that is going in the wrong direction and I just can't help myself. I realize that I am human, I realize that it is human to error. I would like to apologize to for my action. I am guilty of adding to threads that I know have no real purpose. I keep telling myself, I can help others with my post. I can steer people in a rational direction. I am finally realizing that I can only control my own thoughts and actions. I will try to steer myself away from negative threads from now on. I feel that I owe the Vikings an apology for being a bad example. I know they look at me as a role model and I have set a bad example. Therefore, because I confused them with a bad example, they went out and rented a boat and HIRED some strippers. It is all my fault. I apologize to the fans, the player, the children of the players and the fans. I also apologize to the media for not telling them about the party before hand so they could have snuck cameras in and captured the real story instead of making most of it up. I apologize to you for having to read this dribble.***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast