Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Viking Amends - Road to Recovery

I am starting this now, before this weekends outcome, good or bad.

Feel free to participate!

Hi my name is Snow, I am a recovering diarrhea of the mouth Viking Fan. I have been continually placing blame on the coaching staff and the O line for the problems with the Vikings this season. I have continually put the problems out there in plain sight for everyone to ponder on and for that I apologize, for the looseness of the mouth(keyboard). I know I shouldn't be so critical of the Vikings cause I am a "TRUE FAN" or as some would say, a "REAL FAN." I shouldn't be so critical of the Vikings and I am the one to blame for the losses so far.

I am going to bring in my brother, father and a few friends to be consultants this week or as others like to call it, an intervention.

I apologize once again and will take ownership for my actions by saying the losses are my fault.

Articnv is offline Coach

Re: Viking Amends - Road to Recovery

man u just caused us another lose this week.......

j/k that was funny

My name is Snow and I am an enabler. I am sorry, I just thought a nice boat ride with some strippers and alcohol would be a relaxing experience for our boys. I didn't mean for it to turn into fodder for the press.

It is all my fault. It is all me. There is no U in strIpper or acohol, only an I and an a and a e and a o, but no U. My bad!!!

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

im confused SNOW!!!!

Go vikes!!

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    im confused SNOW!!!!
    No, you are Lotza (not confused Snow), and you are too generous, you been helping your fellow Viking fans at PPO, enjoy themselves more by having Sigs to display. You have been distracting these PPO members with Fun Stuff (Enabling) and not letting them deal with their issues. You need to make amends. (LOL) :lol:

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    im confused SNOW!!!!
    No, you are Lotza (not confused Snow), and you are too generous, you been helping your fellow Viking fans at PPO, enjoy themselves more by having Sigs to display. You have been distracting these PPO members with Fun Stuff (Enabling) and not letting them deal with their issues. You need to make amends. (LOL) lol
    haha!

Go vikes!!

Hooversham is offline Starter

Hi Snow <like an AA meeting>

My name is Hoover. I am a cynic and a realist. I admit that when the Vikings lose, I come back from my fantasy land of unbridled optimism and I complain and whine about the coaching, the teams mental state, the lack of discipline and the incompetence. I admit that I may make other "TRUE" fans feel uneasy and angry. For this I am sorry.

I will try to keep my head in the sand and my glasses rose-colored so as not to upset the wrangled mass that is Viking Fandome. Cross my heart.

I also admit that the 2005 Fred Smoot Ho' Boat and Sex Party got me a little heated. But I was completely out of line in lambasting the organization for being unable to reign in its own players and I was just being an a$$ for saying that the veteran "leadership" is no better than a drunk Kelly Campbell at a warehouse district strip club. I should have known that Mr. Smoot was just trying to rally his Defensive mates (no pun intended) and release a little tension aboard his "love boat" of sorts during the bye week.

Again, for this, I apologize.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

"Hooversham" wrote:
    I also admit that the 2005 Fred Smoot Ho' Boat and Sex Party got me a little heated. But I was completely out of line in lambasting the organization for being unable to reign in its own players and I was just being an a$$ for saying that the veteran "leadership" is no better than a drunk Kelly Campbell at a warehouse district strip club. I should have known that Mr. Smoot was just trying to rally his Defensive mates (no pun intended) and release a little tension aboard his "love boat" of sorts during the bye week.
    LMAO

There can be a lot of fun in sarcasm when used the right way. Thanks for playing, thanks for the post Hooversham.

^^^^^^^We all know this guy(Klewe) wasn't on the boat^^^^^^^^^
    He probably wasn't invited

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hi my name is WBL and some would say that I tend to be too positive towards the Vikings and get my hopes up too high so I guess I need to make amends to all of those negative people out there. I don't whine about the coaching, or the players but instead try to come up with excuses as to why they might be that way. I also need to make amends to my poor little bleeding purple heart for getting too emotionally attached. I don't think it can take it anymore! So I guess I have too much faith, if there is such a thing. But for those of you who consider this a problem, I probably will never change so you're just going to have to deal with me!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Del Rio Guest

Hi my name is Del Rio......

I would like to make Amends for god giving me these hands. I know it's hard for other WR's to go around life not having the mad skills that god blessed me with. The ability to catch a football with my figernails for example.

Lord Bless the Pygmies on New Guinea Amen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast