Vikes84 is a troll

This guy is unbelievable. To those of you who do not know who he is go to the rams message board... Now the guy is at the Giants board no wonder why giant fans are coming here cause he's saying that were talking trash about the giants... Ram fans let me know what he was up too.. I hope he gets banned if he registers here... I hate the Giants too so let them come here but this guy is being all friendly over there now.

Vikes84 thumbs down to him.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Vikes84 is a troll

Ya this guy's a jack***................

I've been giving him s**t at the rams board, he won't come register here

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikes84 is a troll

Dam I can't wait till the season starts! So we have something else to talk about!
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Vikes84 is a troll

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VIKE58

Dam I can't wait till the season starts! So we have something else to talk about!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Ya I know.....this is what happens when there's nothing going on w/ the Vikes! I can't wait for draft weekend!

Vikes84 is a troll

Who cares about who is talking trash on other peoples boards. Boy you people really are putting to much effort in to this.We really need the season to start. These topics are retarted.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes84 is a troll

Well when it makes us as fans look bad, I can see where the thread started from, but you're right... damnit start the season already!!!

Vikes84 is a troll

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

Well when it makes us as fans look bad, I can see where the thread started from, but you're right... damnit start the season already!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Yup...........when the majority of topics on the Vikes fan discussion are about Vikes84 and his trash talking, we know we need football season. But, all talk will steer to the draft by the end of this week!