Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vikes work out...

Vikings | Team works out Hagan
    Sat, 8 Nov 2008 07:07:50 -0800

Chip Scoggins, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings worked out free-agent WR Derek Hagan (Dolphins).

who is this guy?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: works work out...

Derek Hagen was a beast in college

I would prefer to have him here instead of Ferguson

He has some upside

V4L

Re: vikes work out...

http://www.nfl.com/players/derekhagan/profile?id=HAG040714

im sorta sold on him... but im still not sure if we should sign him. theres a reason why he is in free agency.but
    i dk the reason

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Hagan
    Hagan was recruited to Arizona State by head coach Dirk Koetter whom he played under for four years. He currently holds the Pac-10 record for career receptions with 258, and is second in conference history with 3,939 career receiving yards. He concluded his career as Arizona State's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yards, receiving touchdowns, 100-yard games (18) and career receiving yards per game (78.8). Hagan also caught a pass in 41 consecutive games to end his career, and had at least one reception in 48 of 50 career games.

He surpassed 1,000 yards receiving in each of his final three years as a Sun Devil, leading the team each time. As as senior in 2005, he was voted co-captain of the team and caught 77 passes for 1,210 yards and eight touchdowns. Hagan earned All-American honors three times and All-Pac-10 honors twice.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Hagan
    Hagan was recruited to Arizona State by head coach Dirk Koetter whom he played under for four years. He currently holds the Pac-10 record for career receptions with 258, and is second in conference history with 3,939 career receiving yards. He concluded his career as Arizona State's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yards, receiving touchdowns, 100-yard games (18) and career receiving yards per game (78.8). Hagan also caught a pass in 41 consecutive games to end his career, and had at least one reception in 48 of 50 career games.

He surpassed 1,000 yards receiving in each of his final three years as a Sun Devil, leading the team each time. As as senior in 2005, he was voted co-captain of the team and caught 77 passes for 1,210 yards and eight touchdowns. Hagan earned All-American honors three times and All-Pac-10 honors twice.
    8) = 78.8 8)

Big C is offline Coordinator

Ferguson is a leader in the locker room and special teams. I am all for signing Hagen, but he won't replace Ferguson. My guess is that Rice's injury is more problematic than expected
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

V4L

"Big" wrote:
    Ferguson is a leader in the locker room and special teams. I am all for signing Hagen, but he won't replace Ferguson. My guess is that Rice's injury is more problematic than expected
    The thing is he isn't that great of a leader.. He is alright and I like his blocking ability

And on special teams he hasn't done much of anything

I don't blame that on him.. The whole unit hasn't been good

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

I wouldn't mind getting him at all. I think I got a couple of his rookie cards. And what is up with Rice? Career ending?? Or season? I am a big Rice fan!

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"VikesFan787" wrote:
    I wouldn't mind getting him at all. I think I got a couple of his rookie cards. And what is up with Rice? Career ending?? Or season? I am a big Rice fan!
    Rice had a TD catch last game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast