Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: Vikes will be looking for Strong Safety

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    LOL..

I don't remember posting that there..

Samdawggg!!!
    Change your password (and don't make it "ICP Rulez" or "KMK Rockz" pr something easy for SD to guess)!!! And don't let the computer save it for you...type it in every time!!!
    for some reason we never sign out and if we do it sometimes makes it so when we come on it has it logged in on the last account we signed on as

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pretty much.

I'm going to edit in some music and compress it down, then get it hosted. I have a free weekend finally so I am going to be getting a lot of stuff done that is on my list.

Right now it is just a silent clip of him knocking the hell out of people and defending passes. I need to add some sound to get the full effect.

It's a huge file so it's going to take some messing with.
    That is gonna be sweet as hell Del. I can't wait to see it! :grin: I just hope this isnt his last season with the Vikes. I hope he will come back for atleast one more. I don't want him to move on yet. :cry:

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

Fox, or another intriguing thing is the possibility of Jimmy Williams falling to us in the draft.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I saw a lot of Ryan Clark from Washington this season and I really liked what I saw from him. I think he is a rising star at the SS spot and would love to see us go get him. He wouldn't be too expensive either. He's definitely my favorite of the FA list of SS's. Personally I'd rather Offord returned then Chavous.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    I saw a lot of Ryan Clark from Washington this season and I really liked what I saw from him. I think he is a rising star at the SS spot and would love to see us go get him. He wouldn't be too expensive either. He's definitely my favorite of the FA list of SS's. Personally I'd rather Offord returned then Chavous.
    I agree with you on Clark...he is definitely an up-and-comer...but I doubt that the Skins will let him go...Gibbs and Williams are both too smart to let that happen!

Now convincing BWill to convert to SS might not be easy...but enough money might convince him to stick around...especially if he knows that if someone goes down, he would get to play CB and that Offord or Fox would step into the SS spot. MONEY TALKS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SJHILL is offline Starter

Chavous is an alright SS, but I think alot of our dans overrate him. Even I do. If he was any other team I would think he sucks. He seems like a guy who wants to win though(heres your sign)

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    I agree with you on Clark...he is definitely an up-and-comer...but I doubt that the Skins will let him go...Gibbs and Williams are both too smart to let that happen!

Now convincing BWill to convert to SS might not be easy...but enough money might convince him to stick around...especially if he knows that if someone goes down, he would get to play CB and that Offord or Fox would step into the SS spot. MONEY TALKS!!!

I see absolutely no possible way that happens. The salary that starting safeties get in the NFL is very tiny, compared to starting CB's. B-Will will make starting CB money from some team next year, so I see no chance at all B-Will is back next year. We certainly won't offer him starting CB money and ask him to stay and play SS.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:

I see absolutely no possible way that happens. The salary that starting safeties get in the NFL is very tiny, compared to starting CB's. B-Will will make starting CB money from some team next year, so I see no chance at all B-Will is back next year. We certainly won't offer him starting CB money and ask him to stay and play SS.
    Wilf can pay him whatever he wants to...if it makes us a better team, then I say we pay him! BTW, what does Sean Taylor make?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:

This would be an interesting route for the team to take. I like the idea but I don't see it happening. BWill is most likely gone, unfortunately.

[color=red]

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pretty much.

I'm going to edit in some music and compress it down, then get it hosted. I have a free weekend finally so I am going to be getting a lot of stuff done that is on my list.

Right now it is just a silent clip of him knocking the hell out of people and defending passes. I need to add some sound to get the full effect.

It's a huge file so it's going to take some messing with.
    if you need space, i have 2 web servers (mine) on racks here and i can host yer vids if ya want.. (course i'd also like if possible a hard copy of any games u might have aka.. dvd's) i miss watching football..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast