Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ARVikingsFan is offline Training Camp

Steelers are no dome team!!!

The Vikes are getting no respect from the experts this week. Everybody states that the Steelers will win convincingly, accept for Chris Collinsworth, and well, he seems to have bumped his head before every show. When the colts/steelers played, the announcers errrrr Madden stated that the steelers DO NOT fare well against dome teams while playing in the dome. So, all of you who are going to the game or just spread the word. MAKE SOME DAMN NOISE IN THE DOME MAN!!!!!!!!! BRING IT HOME BABY! WE MAKE THIS GAME, THE REST WILL FALL INTO PLACE.

PS
    HOLLER AT A PLAYER WHEN YOU SEE 'EM IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!
    ARVikingsFan#1

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!!

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Steelers are no dome team!!!

The Dome is going to be noisy come Sunday, last Sunday the place got pretty loud at times against a team that we were supposed to beat!! Knowledgeable fans in the Twin Cities know the signicance of the 12 man, it is going to be crazy in that Dome on Sunday!!

Holla!!

Cheers!!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikes will earn their R-E-S-P-E-C-T !!

That article fired me up and gave me even more faith in my Vikings. THEY CARE!!!!!! SKOL VIKES!!!!!!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    That article fired me up and gave me even more faith in my Vikings. THEY CARE!!!!!! SKOL VIKES!!!!!!
    Vikes2611 ... i don't think you need to be anymore fired up, i think the steelers fans around here have done enough for you already .... :lol:

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Vikes2611 ... i don't think you need to be anymore fired up, i think the steelers fans around here have done enough for you already .... :lol:
    Haha! No kidding dude, those dingle berries have been getting me going. I better calm down before I pop a blood vessel in my head or something. I know for a fact that I've never got this mad at any other teams fans either... atleast so many of them.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

BigBen is offline Training Camp

Just passing along to all of you what is being posted in the Pittsburgh papers...

Vikings NT says Bettis no big deal

Steelers running back Jerome Bettis was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his effort in a 21-9 victory over the Chicago Bears last Sunday. He ran for 101 yards, including 100 in the second half, and two touchdowns on 17 carries. It was his best effort of the season.
    "It's nice to be recognized," Bettis said.
    · Bettis was recognized in other ways this week, thanks to trash-talking Minnesota Vikings nose tackle Pat Williams.
    "I've run through the Bus plenty of times," Williams said. "He ain't really no problem."
    Bettis was diplomatic in addressing Williams' verbal salvo.
    "I don't remember what game he was talking about," Bettis said. "The last time I played him against the Bills (when Williams was in Buffalo), I had over 100 yards, so maybe he is looking at something I am not looking at."
    Steelers right guard Kendall Simmons also weighed in on the matter.
    "You don't pay no attention and let them do all the talking," Simmons said. "We will handle ours when Sunday comes, and that's all I can say about that. Let them do all the talking."

They sure don't get much respect, but If they beat Pittsburgh they will definitely get some respect from the NFL, including real Steelers fans.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

good to read, good to read indeed...

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"BigBen" wrote:
    Just passing along to all of you what is being posted in the Pittsburgh papers...

Vikings NT says Bettis no big deal

Steelers running back Jerome Bettis was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his effort in a 21-9 victory over the Chicago Bears last Sunday. He ran for 101 yards, including 100 in the second half, and two touchdowns on 17 carries. It was his best effort of the season.
    "It's nice to be recognized," Bettis said.
    · Bettis was recognized in other ways this week, thanks to trash-talking Minnesota Vikings nose tackle Pat Williams.
    "I've run through the Bus plenty of times," Williams said. "He ain't really no problem."
    Bettis was diplomatic in addressing Williams' verbal salvo.
    "I don't remember what game he was talking about," Bettis said. "The last time I played him against the Bills (when Williams was in Buffalo), I had over 100 yards, so maybe he is looking at something I am not looking at."
    Steelers right guard Kendall Simmons also weighed in on the matter.
    "You don't pay no attention and let them do all the talking," Simmons said. "We will handle ours when Sunday comes, and that's all I can say about that. Let them do all the talking."
    I havn't heard anything on this ... Thanks man. Will be fun seeing those two smash heads.

whiteboy: Great use of graphics!

Dome Ball: I'm not a fan of it and yes it is a much different style of football than outdoor football in the winter.

Just ask the Colts: This year they NEED home field in the Dome to get past the outdoor teams. Manning really struggled last year in the playoffs.

Good thing: Brad Johnson does well outdoors with his style of football.
    Since the game is in the Dome: The Vikings have the edge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12