Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    supermoss84 is offline Waterboy

VIkes wih the NFC championship at home?

Yeah, that is what Peter King thinks. Obviously this is very optimistic, but check it out. (He also picked Carolina to lose that game). Wishful thinking? Maybe, but we can hope can't we?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/05/30/mmqb/index.html
    Enjoy it while it lasts because after Farve retires the Packers are going to suck for another thirty years.

Tyrian22 is offline Waterboy

Re: VIkes wih the NFC championship at home?

i'd love to see the vikes win the Nfc championship. Of course i was happy when they made the playoffs this past year. Hope the season treats us well this year.
    "Come know me in a different light now, come know me as god" - Coheed and Cambria

duluthvikeslover85 is offline Training Camp

I believe the Vikings and Colts SuperBowl.........Vikings Win 24 to 17
    Purple and Gold all the way

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"supermoss84" wrote:
    Yeah, that is what Peter King thinks. Obviously this is very optimistic, but check it out. (He also picked Carolina to lose that game). Wishful thinking? Maybe, but we can hope can't we?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/05/30/mmqb/index.html
    it's not wishful thinking, atlanta has a terrible offense, vick can't run against our defense, philly is getting old and they have lots of problems plus we could have beat them last year if moss didn't quit playing and our o line didn't f up. also we were missing rosenthal and kleinsasser. carolina has a crappy offense and they lost their only receiver. the only weakness i see on our defense is at safety, everything else is solid besides them not playing together yet and a couple rookies but they have all year to learn and get better so yes we will go to the super bowl
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Slow down bro, I hope we will to, however, the salary cap era has taught us to expect the unexpected. My point was that it is a little early to definitively assert that we will go to the Super Bowl. Anything could happen (such as Daunte getting hurt ((knock on wood)). Thus, although we certainly have a kick-ass squad this year, it is a little early to start with Super Bowl gaurantees. That said, I hope you are right
    Enjoy it while it lasts because after Farve retires the Packers are going to suck for another thirty years.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"supermoss84" wrote:
    My point was that it is a little early to definitively assert that we will go to the Super Bowl. Anything could happen (such as Daunte getting hurt ((knock on wood)).
    :director: Shut up, [size=18px]SHUT UP [/size],[size=24px]SHUT UP [/size]!!! :wink:

supermoss84 wrote:
    My point was that it is a little early to definitively assert that we will go to the Super Bowl. Anything could happen (such as Daunte getting hurt ((knock on wood)).

Shut up, SHUT UP ,SHUT UP !!!

Alright, now I see that you are not intelligent enough to carry on a rational DIALOUGE (def... a two party conversation). Thus, go to he double hockey sticks. I am a diehard vikes fan and ifyou can't accept reality, then have your little monolouge. P.S. adults use their words instead of pictures!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"supermoss84" wrote:
    supermoss84 wrote:

Shut up, SHUT UP ,SHUT UP !!!

Alright, now I see that you are not intelligent enough to carry on a rational DIALOUGE (def... a two party conversation). Thus, go to he double hockey sticks. I am a diehard vikes fan and ifyou can't accept reality, then have your little monolouge. P.S. adults use their words instead of pictures!
    So-cal was joking around, [size=18px]around[/size], [size=24px]around[/size]!!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    "supermoss84" wrote:
    :director: Shut up, [size=18px]SHUT UP [/size],[size=24px]SHUT UP [/size]!!! :wink:
    But we have Brad Johnson back! :wink: no worries! :roll:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast